Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new 101 game

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 14, 2010
is KingsIsle going to make another game 101 game if so it should be ninja101 or gladiator 101 or even a wizard102 they should make another game please give feedback on the idea fellow wizards and pirates also if KingsIsle is the please let me know

cole suncoin lvl 55 pyromancer
dead eye colefisher lvl 23 witchdocter

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
awesomeness021302 on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:
is KingsIsle going to make another game 101 game if so it should be ninja101 or gladiator 101 or even a wizard102 they should make another game please give feedback on the idea fellow wizards and pirates also if KingsIsle is the please let me know

I think if they do make another game it should be called "Duelist101", as Ninja101 is too direct and gladiator101 is also a basic mmorpg type. With Duelists, you could duel via magic, guns, brute strength, swordsmanship etc.
Though i'm not sure how the fan site "Duelist101" would encorperate this into their logo, it's still a good idea.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
awesomeness021302 on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:

before then pirate101 would be finished with at least 1 arc and have a good chunk of the 2nd arc done. Even still they might not seeing as Pirate101 is VERY new compared to Wizard101.

Also Wizard102 doesn't make sense (they arent done with Wizard101 and they said they aren't even close to done with it's story arcs)

Community Leader
IMO, Ninja101 is too narrowly focused, and cannot be easily "broadened" to gain a wide variety of players interests. For example, when it came to Pirates, there were "pirate" types from all various regions and backgrounds. Ninja on the other hand is a reference to a certain type of discipline that is Japan based, all ninjas could with some imagination perhaps be referred to as a pirate, however the other way around would not work, all pirates could not be considered ninjas, even with a bit of imagination (imo). I think this subject would be a quick down and out, and loss of interest for many. I wouldn't have mentioned this, but have seen "Ninja101" come up as a fairly common suggestion. Personally I think it sounds cool, but isn't well thought out as far as "direction".

I think it might be cool to see something like Dragons101, or Space101. Something with a concept that incorporates our imaginations more, which can broaden the concept, give it broader focus, and the interest of players. Such subjects also give writers much more creative license to intrigue us.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I have heard that KI will be working on 5 101 games, which I think all revolve around the spiral.
I got ideas... Medieval101, play as a Knight, Archer, Priest, Scout and Cavalry.
I like the idea of Ninja101, they could travel around the spiral searching for the secrets of ancient scrolls.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
anecorbie on May 1, 2014 wrote:
How about Space Cadet 101?
Play space blaster to get to another world xd

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
That is a good topic so far, we got wizards and pirates. I think a 3rd 101 game I would like to see is either warrior. Where our warrior, started at avalon or somewhere else in the spiral. to become a master warrior. I would like to see a world of magic, adventures and for the first time collecting items for something.

idea for warrior class are
1.Archer
2.Paladin
3.Magician
4.Scout
5.Ninja
6.Warlord

Another topic will be Space101, well we set sail in the sky way walked through a variety of lands. Why not Drive around the stars ? This is a whole new concept,our character now have the chance to explore space to discover new worlds in a whole new perspective.

Space adventurers class ideas are

1.Space warrior- the one with strength
2.Bounty Hunters- the one with speed and sneak
3.Space Force - our Musketeer in space
4.Spaczard- Space wizard
5.Space Spy- Our privateer in space
6.Cyborg- A new class similar to cyborg in the dc universe comics and teen titans cartoon series.

sorry i could not give good names for space class adventurers, so these or other 101 game series could be a potential third game some day in the future.