Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

will we go to azteca?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
will we go to azteca? mabe gortez will say " a band of my soldiers went missing, could you go find them ,they headed throu a old storm gate in pollywoger skyway, here is a windstone now go!" because there were monkistans there in wizards there so why cant we go there with azteca as a side world muskateers rule

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
musketer592 on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
will we go to azteca? mabe gortez will say " a band of my soldiers went missing, could you go find them ,they headed throu a old storm gate in pollywoger skyway, here is a windstone now go!" because there were monkistans there in wizards there so why cant we go there with azteca as a side world muskateers rule
"...We Don't Talk Schedule"
A quote from Ratbeard. It's not likely we'll go to azteca, Gortez probably won't be giving us an order like that, how would it fit into the story? Unless it's as a side world, maybe, but as of now, probably not.

Ensign
Jan 07, 2012
We might... I have extreme doubt, but so far the closest thing to Azteca is the Xol Amaku-something. When the next update is released (probably coming May-June 2014) go and see Lasko (he is back in Traitor's cave) and one of his rat friends will get you on the way there. (You can see it now if you have the Test Realm).

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Highly doubtful, Xol Akmul is porbably the only place where Aztecans live now, (SPOILER) In Wizard101 the shadow queen Morganthe summoned Xibalba, which is going to destroy Azteca, I am not completely sure if it is destroyed yet... the comet is taking it's time xd, but then again... in MooShu we are told that Malistaire Drake made the Emperor ill, so I am not sure, how does time work in the spiral?

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
Noble Tyler Strong on May 1, 2014 wrote:
Highly doubtful, Xol Akmul is porbably the only place where Aztecans live now, (SPOILER) In Wizard101 the shadow queen Morganthe summoned Xibalba, which is going to destroy Azteca, I am not completely sure if it is destroyed yet... the comet is taking it's time xd, but then again... in MooShu we are told that Malistaire Drake made the Emperor ill, so I am not sure, how does time work in the spiral?
are there any living aztecans (i know there are mummies there from the pictures) there? if there are it will at least fill the hole not going to azteca will leave behind