Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Frog Fisherman out to lunch?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 10, 2010
Ok, I am in Marleybone, trying to promote my Bonnie Anne. I am on the quest, V for Vulpine, the part where I have to go to the Frog Fisherman and defeat him. I went inside his house, the arrow points me to where he should be, but nobody is home. I run around the room, check under the beds, behind the tables, check the curtains and even the barrel of fire to see if he is hiding from me, but he is nowhere to be found.

So, I go out of the house, to see if maybe he has a secret trap door that he hides in, I go back inside to try and catch him coming out of it, but he is still not there. The quest arrow still points to where he should be, but he is gone.

I totally exit the game and log back in, yet to still have the Frog Fisherman out to lunch somewhere. I think One-Eyed Jack took him to lunch in Flotsam or something. Can someone please tell Frog Fisherman to go back to his house so I can finish my Bonnie Anne promotion quest, please?

Please fix this A.S.A.P, I am waiting and have to do BeachHead Station next and I really need her at her best! Thanks,

DarthJT

Administrator
Darth JT on May 3, 2014 wrote:
Ok, I am in Marleybone, trying to promote my Bonnie Anne. I am on the quest, V for Vulpine, the part where I have to go to the Frog Fisherman and defeat him. I went inside his house, the arrow points me to where he should be, but nobody is home. I run around the room, check under the beds, behind the tables, check the curtains and even the barrel of fire to see if he is hiding from me, but he is nowhere to be found.

So, I go out of the house, to see if maybe he has a secret trap door that he hides in, I go back inside to try and catch him coming out of it, but he is still not there. The quest arrow still points to where he should be, but he is gone.

I totally exit the game and log back in, yet to still have the Frog Fisherman out to lunch somewhere. I think One-Eyed Jack took him to lunch in Flotsam or something. Can someone please tell Frog Fisherman to go back to his house so I can finish my Bonnie Anne promotion quest, please?

Please fix this A.S.A.P, I am waiting and have to do BeachHead Station next and I really need her at her best! Thanks,

DarthJT
Hmmm. That doesn't sound right and your character may be in a bad quest state. If the problem persists, the best advice I can give is to contact support@pirate101.com and ask them to check your V for Vulpine quest to see if there's something wrong with your quest.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
I was trying to promote bonnie anne to highlander on my max witchdoctor, but when I had to defeat the frogs in fishermans hovel they weren't there. So I cant continue with the quest.