Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Accessory Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 16, 2010
Hi folks,

I myself don't like the looks of eyepatches on all my pirates. sometimes I want to see my characters eyes (both of them) but I still want to use my fantastic eye patches that I purchased from the crown shop. I have a few suggestions for alternative looks to the eyepatch accessory slot.

• Freckles - add some personality to your pirates face with some freckles as an accessory item that can be stitched to any eyepatch.
  • Beauty Mark - under one eye give yourself that little bit of subtle glamor as an accessory item that can be stitched to any eyepatch.
  • Monocle - the dogs of Marleybone want to give your pirate some class and respectability with a monocle (with see through glass so both eyes are visible) that can be stitched to any eyepatch.
  • Clown Nose - so your pirate can match his oh so cute clown fish that can be stitched to any eyepatch.
  • Mustache - is your pirate wicked? does his baby face not portray enough of that dark side in battle? The Dos Amigos y Uno have some extra staches that can be stitched to any eyepatch.
  • Scars - wounded in battle? show off your pride at surviving the most ruthless of dungeons with the new Battle Scars for the accessory slot.

As you can see there are many options to choose from. Each give you the ability to see both eyes and diversify your characters by adding some new types of accessory slot, a new look that lets you keep the stats of your favorite eyepatch.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
HugsLadyBugs on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
Hi folks,

I myself don't like the looks of eyepatches on all my pirates. sometimes I want to see my characters eyes (both of them) but I still want to use my fantastic eye patches that I purchased from the crown shop. I have a few suggestions for alternative looks to the eyepatch accessory slot.

• Freckles - add some personality to your pirates face with some freckles as an accessory item that can be stitched to any eyepatch.
  • Beauty Mark - under one eye give yourself that little bit of subtle glamor as an accessory item that can be stitched to any eyepatch.
  • Monocle - the dogs of Marleybone want to give your pirate some class and respectability with a monocle (with see through glass so both eyes are visible) that can be stitched to any eyepatch.
  • Clown Nose - so your pirate can match his oh so cute clown fish that can be stitched to any eyepatch.
  • Mustache - is your pirate wicked? does his baby face not portray enough of that dark side in battle? The Dos Amigos y Uno have some extra staches that can be stitched to any eyepatch.
  • Scars - wounded in battle? show off your pride at surviving the most ruthless of dungeons with the new Battle Scars for the accessory slot.

As you can see there are many options to choose from. Each give you the ability to see both eyes and diversify your characters by adding some new types of accessory slot, a new look that lets you keep the stats of your favorite eyepatch.
All these are very good suggestions The mustache is my favorite The beauty mark would be very elegant and appropriate to the Age of Pirates. Looove the monocle

Petty Officer
Oct 11, 2012
these are good suggestions, also I think they should add some hair styles like they do in p101. lots of cool styles there hehe.

Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
HugsLadyBugs on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
Hi folks,

What about one of those glasses with really bushy eyebrows and a plastic nose? Maybe for next April Fool's Day? Good suggestions all around.

Ivette Xavier, Oracle