Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Implement "Buy/Sell More" feature

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Since we got Pet Snacks to purchase, and no doubt that there are some out of the many crafting reagents for crafting that are on the way are guessed to be purchasable, I think we should have a "Buy/Sell More" feature in select shopping vendors, just like how Wizard101 does. I would think that it would bring relief for Pirates who are tiring their fingers out, or maybe even slightly injuring them, for that matter, by pushing the "Buy" or "Sell" button numerous times, & I do mean numerous.

What do you think of this little suggestion?

Thanks for listening!

Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
I agree. When I sold my 11 Golden Pineapples, it did take a while, and my fingers did get tired. This would be a useful feature that isn't that hard to add.

Ivette Xavier, Oracle

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Yes....Yes....and Yes. I couldn't agree more. The other day I went to unload some of my Snacks and I ended up selling about 50-75 each of Mystery Nuggets, Fish Fingers, Molten Lave Cake, Watermolen, Banana Creole, Banana Gumbo, Troggy Taffy, Coconutella, Jelly Rogers and Banana Soup (great snack by the way, it's a Universal Snack meaning all pets Like it and you get a ton of them). I still had about 50-75 of each snack left after the transaction.

By having to sell only one at a time, I literally had to click the button some 500-750 times. Being able to sell them in at least increments of ten would be so helpful and more time efficient. Or at least having a slider where you could choose the amount to buy or sell. Maybe that is something like what W101 has, I haven't really played it. But most RPG games that I have played have a Buy/Sell more feature implemented so that you can buy/sell and be on your way much quicker.

Excellent idea and one that would really help out!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Definitely needed, I hope KI will add this!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
YES PLS! I suggested it but I guess the never approved it, but I would really like to do that, and not spend the entire day doing it (I seem to get allot of pet snack drops)

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
YES PLS! I suggested it but I guess the never approved it, but I would really like to do that, and not spend the entire day doing it (I seem to get allot of pet snack drops)
They just didn't have time for it, you know? Maybe they may have time to do that... if they've got enough bandwidth for that, of course.