Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate 101 trivia game error

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Not sure if this is the right place for this. I was playing Pirate101 Trivia Game to earn some crowns and the question of the number of skyways in Cool Ranch came up. When I answered 6, it said I was wrong. The Skyways in Cool Ranch are Cooper's Roost, Big Sky, Santa Pollo, Tumbleweed, Haunted Skyway, and Arroyo Grande. To my way of counting, that's 6 and I think a correction needs to be made to the answer to that question.

Administrator
The Helpful Pirate on Jun 26, 2014 wrote:
Not sure if this is the right place for this. I was playing Pirate101 Trivia Game to earn some crowns and the question of the number of skyways in Cool Ranch came up. When I answered 6, it said I was wrong. The Skyways in Cool Ranch are Cooper's Roost, Big Sky, Santa Pollo, Tumbleweed, Haunted Skyway, and Arroyo Grande. To my way of counting, that's 6 and I think a correction needs to be made to the answer to that question.
Hmm! I wonder if they were counting the Spiral Thread to Cool Ranch as well?

I'll see if I can find out more information on this. Thanks for the heads up.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
I didn't know it actually tells you which question you missed. Are you sure you didn't answer a different question wrong?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I just redid that quiz and answered that there are 5 Skyways in Cool Ranch, which showed as correct. I think whoever made the quiz did not include Arroyo Grande since it's rather small.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
The question came up again and, according to the Trivia Game, the correct answer is 5 - which is not correct.

Administrator
The Helpful Pirate on Jun 27, 2014 wrote:
The question came up again and, according to the Trivia Game, the correct answer is 5 - which is not correct.
Ok, I've been informed this was fixed by our web administrator. Lemme know!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 12, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 27, 2014 wrote:
Ok, I've been informed this was fixed by our web administrator. Lemme know!
jack you are the best

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Oran from Urz on Jun 26, 2014 wrote:
I didn't know it actually tells you which question you missed. Are you sure you didn't answer a different question wrong?
When you get your score (shown as a percentage), there is a link under that percentage which will show you all the questions, answers, and which ones were right and which ones were wrong. So you can see what you missed if you want to.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
It has been fixed. Thank you One-Eyed Jack.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I wouldn't count arroyo grande as a skyway, more of a shortcut... but not a skyway

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
SlightlyMadWizard on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:
When you get your score (shown as a percentage), there is a link under that percentage which will show you all the questions, answers, and which ones were right and which ones were wrong. So you can see what you missed if you want to.
Thanks, I went looking after I posted that comment and found it. I must have been so excited to get my score and move on to the next question, that I never took the time to look for that link.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
I wouldn't count arroyo grande as a skyway, more of a shortcut... but not a skyway
If it wasn't a Skyway, there wouldn't be on land Zones filled with enemies, bosses & NPCs. I didn't think that Arroyo Grande would count as one of Cool Ranch's Skyways. I wonder if it counts toward one of the Badges...

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
Whether it's a shortcut or not, it is called Arroyo Grande Skyway.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I believe there are some grammar errors happening on some of the trivia quizzes related to Pirate101, example being Egg Shen mentioned in one of the questions where who gets that companion when playing the game in which class who was incorrectly referred to as Egg Chen. I mean, "Egg Chen"? One-Eyed Jack, if you're around, hope you can notify the grammar errors & pass them on to the web administrator at KIFreeGames so that these errors can be corrected, please. Thanks!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
The Helpful Pirate on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
Whether it's a shortcut or not, it is called Arroyo Grande Skyway.
i'm saying in my terms, I know its called that but just saying what I think