Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Double Pet Prepaid Cards

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
I was just looking at the prepaid card page to check out if there are any new pets like I always do on the first of the month and was pleasantly surprised

The Seaweed Spirit line of pets has been brought back via the $10 Dollar General prepaid card...BUT that's not all!

If you look you will see that the card says Wizard 101 AND Pirate 101 and there is a note disclaimer:

Note: On redemption of this KingsIsle Combo Card, you receive a pet in Pirate101 and a pet in Wizard101. To view the pet you receive in Wizard101, click here.

Can't wait to go shopping and check it out! Thank you guys for bringing this pet back :)

~SM~

On a side note as I scrolled further down I saw the GameStop $20 card lists TWO pets. The Pinwheel Walktopus (from July) and the Blue Ringed Walktopus. Just wondering if this should have been omitted or if purchasing/redeeming this card will grant both pets.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy SorceressMiklai,

Great catch on that one! The website has now been updated. The GameStop card this month has the Blue Ringed Walktopus pet only.

Sorry for the confusion!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
Bonnie Anne on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy SorceressMiklai,

Great catch on that one! The website has now been updated. The GameStop card this month has the Blue Ringed Walktopus pet only.

Sorry for the confusion!
Thank you for replying back on that one. One Eyed Jack DID tell me that I had an eye for detail ;)

By the way, welcome aboard the forums and congrats on your new role. Looking forward to working with you, also in any way I can.

~SM~