Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i dare blind mew to do the ALS ice bucket challeng

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Blind mew,i dare you to do the ice bucket challenge,essentially,it's to support the cause of als's reasearch. the ice bucket is supposed to simulate when you get the diease of als,warning:it's really cold and painful.
i dare you blind mew to do it on the kingsisle youtube account. you can nominate anyone to do it. even me.
silver joseph vane
tim burton
"what makes me a good demoman? if i were a bad demoman,i wouldnt be here dicussin' it with ye now would i?"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
Blind mew,i dare you to do the ice bucket challenge,essentially,it's to support the cause of als's reasearch. the ice bucket is supposed to simulate when you get the diease of als,warning:it's really cold and painful.
i dare you blind mew to do it on the kingsisle youtube account. you can nominate anyone to do it. even me.
silver joseph vane
tim burton
"what makes me a good demoman? if i were a bad demoman,i wouldnt be here dicussin' it with ye now would i?"
Sigh, there goes another one that I had chosen taken before I can get mine done.
Why did I have to make mine so complicated that it took scheduling There is gonna be no one left.

No wait......Um Joseph, you can't actually challenge until you get doused yourself.
Muahahahahahaha

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Now this be something worth seeing, he he he.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
Sigh, there goes another one that I had chosen taken before I can get mine done.
Why did I have to make mine so complicated that it took scheduling There is gonna be no one left.

No wait......Um Joseph, you can't actually challenge until you get doused yourself.
Muahahahahahaha
I'll try to make someone do it to me.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Okay,NOW,I've done the challenge to support research into finding a cure for ALS.I've done it twice with Chrissy(in Catbeard's Lair),once on my own(also Catbeard's Lair) and once in real life(okay,I may have cheated by bathing in a VERY cold river).So,NOW,I get to challenge people.

thatonevalencianswashbuckler,just like you,I am gonna challenge Sam Johnson AKA Little JAck Burton AKA Blind Mew AKA the Pirate 101 Creative Design Lead.Also,I believe Blind Pew is named David,so it's AKA David Mew.

(sidenote here,One Eyed Jack,Bonnie Anne,or any other moderator that may be reading this,know that if it is deemed inappropriate that I have stated Mew's full name,I offer my sincerest apologies.I am indeed unsure what to do in this situation,but as the Blind Cat has indeed stated his name,I assume it wouldn't be a problem?If it is indeed PLEASE,notify me at once.If it is indeed a problem,you have my full consent to edit out,or take out the last name if you so prefer.Thank you for taking the time and understanding to read this and act accordingly,as well as moderate it,and post it.)

Next...who could I challenge?I was gonna do Valkoor but Chrissy already took him,though I am gonna challenge...

Anne Radcliffe.Yep.You're not dreaming,I am indeed challenging ye Annie.

Okay,so third on my list should be...um...well...

Got it!

Third on my list will be Anecorbie.Hmm...thought you'd get away did ye?

Anyways,I'm gonna have to ponder the fourth on my list.Though,I think it's gonna be someone who used to follow the message boards before,but doesn't know.Either Misty(MistyDragon13),Omar(the Undead Obeah) or Lizzy(Just Add Bacon).Gonna have to think on that...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 25, 2014 wrote:
Okay,NOW,I've done the challenge to support research into finding a cure for ALS.I've done it twice with Chrissy(in Catbeard's Lair),once on my own(also Catbeard's Lair) and once in real life(okay,I may have cheated by bathing in a VERY cold river).So,NOW,I get to challenge people.

thatonevalencianswashbuckler,just like you,I am gonna challenge Sam Johnson AKA Little JAck Burton AKA Blind Mew AKA the Pirate 101 Creative Design Lead.Also,I believe Blind Pew is named David,so it's AKA David Mew.

(sidenote here,One Eyed Jack,Bonnie Anne,or any other moderator that may be reading this,know that if it is deemed inappropriate that I have stated Mew's full name,I offer my sincerest apologies.I am indeed unsure what to do in this situation,but as the Blind Cat has indeed stated his name,I assume it wouldn't be a problem?If it is indeed PLEASE,notify me at once.If it is indeed a problem,you have my full consent to edit out,or take out the last name if you so prefer.Thank you for taking the time and understanding to read this and act accordingly,as well as moderate it,and post it.)

Next...who could I challenge?I was gonna do Valkoor but Chrissy already took him,though I am gonna challenge...

Got it!

Anyways,I'm gonna have to ponder the fourth on my list.Though,I think it's gonna be someone who used to follow the message boards before,but doesn't know.Either Misty(MistyDragon13),Omar(the Undead Obeah) or Lizzy(Just Add Bacon).Gonna have to think on that...
I'm already planning to do the challenge, make my donation, then challenge my churches' youth group. Sorry Felix, you have to find someone else!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
thatonevalenciansw... on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
silver joseph vane
tim burton
Even better, lets have chrissy do it!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
well i at least challenge him to play five night's at freddy's.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
Even better, lets have chrissy do it!
Sry there Rob, but Chrissy has already done the challenge.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
I'm already planning to do the challenge, make my donation, then challenge my churches' youth group. Sorry Felix, you have to find someone else!
Okee Donkey.
So.............................Ratbeard?Wanna get wet?
And before you ask,no.You cannot slather yourself in Bacon Ignited Lotion,Ignite it,and jump in cold water just to cool it down.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
Okee Donkey.
And before you ask,no.You cannot slather yourself in Bacon Ignited Lotion,Ignite it,and jump in cold water just to cool it down.
I DID it! Ice bucket challenge! Heavens it hurt ( for about 3 - 5 seconds ) Like a brain freeze!

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
Okee Donkey.
Sorry Hoodoo but I challenged Ratbeard in my Twitter (#TwizardIceBucketChallenge) video and here on the boards :)

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/drowned-ratbeard-8ad6a41847f29a5f0147ff8c3c613e25

~SM~

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 25, 2014 wrote:

Got it!

(I escaped *victory pump*! I should still do it, but until I'm challenged... eh, nobody read this post.)

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 27, 2014 wrote:
I DID it! Ice bucket challenge! Heavens it hurt ( for about 3 - 5 seconds ) Like a brain freeze!
Are you okay? I sure hopes no one nominates me... I have been lucky so far!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yes, sorry Robert, I did indeed already do the challenge. In fact I challenged Decius Duelmaster, Paige Moonshade (who has already responded), Dr. Zeppers, Salty Jack, and Valkoor The Victorious.
Feel free to start your own and challenge away

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Aug 27, 2014 wrote:
Congrats and well done. Do we get to see it? Who are you challenging? Details please.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
Congrats and well done. Do we get to see it? Who are you challenging? Details please.
It is being uploaded to you tube today, my friend is doing it for me. When I know the title I will inform you on Central. I challenged my church's youth group.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
Yes, sorry Robert, I did indeed already do the challenge. In fact I challenged Decius Duelmaster, Paige Moonshade (who has already responded), Dr. Zeppers, Salty Jack, and Valkoor The Victorious.
Feel free to start your own and challenge away
I'd like to see Decius too... but I'd also like to see Anne do it. Saw your video, btw, and hahaha I wish I could've joined.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
It is being uploaded to you tube today, my friend is doing it for me. When I know the title I will inform you on Central. I challenged my church's youth group.
Sounds like you have triggered a snowball effect of lots of hilarity.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
CdeWinter on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
Sry there Rob, but Chrissy has already done the challenge.
oh lol

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
SorceressMiklai on Aug 27, 2014 wrote:
Sorry Hoodoo but I challenged Ratbeard in my Twitter (#TwizardIceBucketChallenge) video and here on the boards :)

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/drowned-ratbeard-8ad6a41847f29a5f0147ff8c3c613e25

~SM~
Ack!Sorry for not getting to you earlier,didn't see the message!
And,ack!Now I gotta think of two new people to challenge...

But Anne Radcliffe and Blind Mew,you two are still challenged!