Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shipping, not pirate shipping, but pirate shipping

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 10, 2011
Hello everyone!! Today something that I remembered I wanted to talk about was shipping! Not ships as in boats, but as in relationshipping.
Now, I know we have all probably seen threads about companion shipping and stuff like that ( i loved all those threads by the way ) but lets throw ALL our pirate101 ships in the world! Crack ships, real ships, anything! I'm sure the majority of us ship Ratbeard x Bonnie Anne, a ship i would like to call RatAnnie hahaha. I ship that more than anything pretty much heheh
I have at least a million ships within this game, including ones between clockworks (which are actually super adorable). I want to know all of your ships, the ship names, and then i want to make fanart! Or we could all do fan art! This would be a great way to cure art block. Oops this led into art stuff sorry
But I would LOVE to hear the ships you ship o just came up with! I'll also be searching on threads to ships I can be introduced to! Thank you!!

Dark Gillian Quincy

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
I knew it. I knew it was only a matter of time before someone brought this up...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ye wish to know of me favorite ships, do ye? Well me favorites were named "the Laughing Mermaid", "the Golden Mermaid" & now "the Golden Siren". Sensing a theme here, bucko?

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Well I don't know too much about this, I have noticed that when I'm on my swash there seems to be a triangle going on. I sometimes go all swashy and bring Toro, Sally and Ridolfo to make a super swordy team. When I do Toro and Ridolfo seem to get more than their share of criticals and relentlesses,almost as if they are trying to outdo each other. This only happens when Sally is with them, like she's the one they want to impress.
Of course this could all be in my imagination

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
This post really confused me ( as you can see from my post ). Relationships, eh? Well Mustang Sally and El Toro are married, so they have a relationship. Hmmm, I think Fan Flanders has won Froggo Villa's heart, now all he has to do is take off that mask and ask her to go out on a date. "Faint heart never won fair frog".
Now, I've always wondered just who is Shiriko's father, could it be that other Marleybone Cat, Catbeard?

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
subata speaks on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
I knew it. I knew it was only a matter of time before someone brought this up...
Oh boy. Let's prepare for impact.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
i am not a fan of shipping,but since i'm bored and already dont have the best reputation on the message boards.
I SUPPORT
gracie and jack russel.
and all the other canon ones.

Ensign
Feb 16, 2011
Dark Gillian Quinc... on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
Hello everyone!! Today something that I remembered I wanted to talk about was shipping! Not ships as in boats, but as in relationshipping.
Now, I know we have all probably seen threads about companion shipping and stuff like that ( i loved all those threads by the way ) but lets throw ALL our pirate101 ships in the world! Crack ships, real ships, anything! I'm sure the majority of us ship Ratbeard x Bonnie Anne, a ship i would like to call RatAnnie hahaha. I ship that more than anything pretty much heheh
I have at least a million ships within this game, including ones between clockworks (which are actually super adorable). I want to know all of your ships, the ship names, and then i want to make fanart! Or we could all do fan art! This would be a great way to cure art block. Oops this led into art stuff sorry
But I would LOVE to hear the ships you ship o just came up with! I'll also be searching on threads to ships I can be introduced to! Thank you!!

Dark Gillian Quincy
I'd like to see what Ratbeard has to say about this...

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
Frozenmuskets on Sep 17, 2014 wrote:
Oh boy. Let's prepare for impact.
*Dresses up in Game of Thrones clothes* Brace yourselves, fanart is coming!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I have a lot of cool name for my ships, " the exulted hero " for example influenced by Homer's book the oddessy. It's a great book to read,because as a buccaneer currently like Odius sailed in the Aegean sea,she is sailing at the Achea skyway both are looking for legendary adventures,treasures and in Nicolelett's case a map piece.

The " thunder bird ", my swashbuckler's per port regal ship. Is influenced by a mythical thunder bird from a Mayan story called the Quetzalcoatl. A sky guardian that looks over it's inhabitant,according to Meso American belief.

Some of my ship name are based on world mythology, some are just named after my favorite past time shows. Like the " Dark rain " my buccaneer's bison ship named after a show " Dark water. "

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
anecorbie on Sep 16, 2014 wrote:
Ye wish to know of me favorite ships, do ye? Well me favorites were named "the Laughing Mermaid", "the Golden Mermaid" & now "the Golden Siren". Sensing a theme here, bucko?
Wrong kind of shipping...

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Well,now that you mention it,why do I have a feeling something may be going on between Old Scratch and that one Serpent Augur...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Kai Alcott on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:
Wrong kind of shipping...
Yeah, I know. Check my other answer above.

Ensign
Jul 13, 2014
#Gandrybeard (Mr. Gandry and Boochbeard)

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
anecorbie on Sep 16, 2014 wrote:
This post really confused me ( as you can see from my post ). Relationships, eh? Well Mustang Sally and El Toro are married, so they have a relationship. Hmmm, I think Fan Flanders has won Froggo Villa's heart, now all he has to do is take off that mask and ask her to go out on a date. "Faint heart never won fair frog".
Now, I've always wondered just who is Shiriko's father, could it be that other Marleybone Cat, Catbeard?
*shakes head sadly* Catbeard give birth to a ninja? Well... not give birth, you know what I mean. Although it might make sense...

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
darkdoombro345 on Sep 28, 2014 wrote:
*shakes head sadly* Catbeard give birth to a ninja? Well... not give birth, you know what I mean. Although it might make sense...
Actually,it does make sense.It is extremely improbable,but Shiriku did have real parents who were cats back in Marleybone.She was abducted and raised in a cult of Ninja Pigs devoted to the dark lord Hamakala.So...who were her real parents?Well,we don't know how old our mother is when she died,but she was fairly young(maybe in her early twenties?) when Catbeard seemed to be in his teens(a young ensign).Ratbeard has aged significantly,the Polarian War was about 10-20 years ago,and Pollo's picture was older than the war so...it isn't that impossible,though highly unlikely.Who would date Catbeard?

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Yas!!! Shipping!!! Fangirling!!!

Ok here is who is ship and this is my only ship.
It's weird don't judge.
Sarah Steele and Lucky Jack Russell
And Lucy Sterling and El Toro.

I know I'm weird don't judge. Lol

Haters gonna hate.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheHoodooQueen on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:
Yas!!! Shipping!!! Fangirling!!!

Ok here is who is ship and this is my only ship.
It's weird don't judge.
Sarah Steele and Lucky Jack Russell
And Lucy Sterling and El Toro.

I know I'm weird don't judge. Lol

Haters gonna hate.
Um, El Toro is married to his true love - Mustang Sally. So, nar to that. However, Sarah and Jack is a possible combination, after all they seem to have the same personality.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Sep 30, 2014 wrote:
Actually,it does make sense.It is extremely improbable,but Shiriku did have real parents who were cats back in Marleybone.She was abducted and raised in a cult of Ninja Pigs devoted to the dark lord Hamakala.So...who were her real parents?Well,we don't know how old our mother is when she died,but she was fairly young(maybe in her early twenties?) when Catbeard seemed to be in his teens(a young ensign).Ratbeard has aged significantly,the Polarian War was about 10-20 years ago,and Pollo's picture was older than the war so...it isn't that impossible,though highly unlikely.Who would date Catbeard?
If you look at the photo, he was a lot younger and thinner then. And maybe he hadn't developed a taste for pickled herring, ( ewww fish breath; although a Cat might find this attractive )

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Mustang Toro? hm

Rattie Anne. Yuck because Anne is just one of my least favorites in the game, good in combat, TERRIBLY CHEESY DIALOGUE compared to Ratbeard's MASTERPIECES!

Dead-Eye Luke - Level 65 Shooty Shooty Man

Ensign
Aug 10, 2011
Wow, I read through all of these, and I love everybody's thoughts! Such interesting ships I've never heard of before... the fan art ideas are definitely intensifying, i can tell you that! Now, where to begin...

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
anecorbie on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:
Um, El Toro is married to his true love - Mustang Sally. So, nar to that. However, Sarah and Jack is a possible combination, after all they seem to have the same personality.
I know El Toro is married but now thinking about it it's weird, to ship Lucy and Toro.