Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your Dream Island

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 13, 2014
Ahoy there, mateys! I'm here to talk about what kind of island you would like the best.. You know about El Darado, right? That island made of pure gold? If you do, keep reading, if you don't.. Well.. Still keep reading.. What kind of island would you like? El Darado is made of gold, maybe you'd like an island made of diamonds? Or maybe even a island of chocolate! Tell us your "Dream Island!"

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
it's not an island made from one material. it would be an island that's essentially a non-underwater rapture...ya know,rapture,from bioshock?

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
This is an interesting post you got there pirate, okay here it goes.

My dream island, will be called ice cream island.Oh the smell of the sugary air in the morning. Rivers of chocolate,caramel,butterscotch,starwberry sauce and crushed pineapple sauce. Each cascading, on mountains of classic vanilla,french vanilla, milk chocolate,strawberry,cookies and cream and dozens of more of every flavors of ice cream known to humanity.Each with theire own unique toppings, rainbow sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles, m&m candies,twix and dozens more. What lies beyond the island is a sea of root beer, cola,orange soda, pineapple soda, cherry cola, lemon lime soda and starwberry soda. The seven sea of soft drinks,each has it's own character of taste,witch sea of soft drinks do want to visit first?

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Monkrinx2024 on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
This is an interesting post you got there pirate, okay here it goes.

My dream island, will be called ice cream island.Oh the smell of the sugary air in the morning. Rivers of chocolate,caramel,butterscotch,starwberry sauce and crushed pineapple sauce. Each cascading, on mountains of classic vanilla,french vanilla, milk chocolate,strawberry,cookies and cream and dozens of more of every flavors of ice cream known to humanity.Each with theire own unique toppings, rainbow sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles, m&m candies,twix and dozens more. What lies beyond the island is a sea of root beer, cola,orange soda, pineapple soda, cherry cola, lemon lime soda and starwberry soda. The seven sea of soft drinks,each has it's own character of taste,witch sea of soft drinks do want to visit first?
holy cow that sounds like cavity central I LOVE IT! XD anyway idk for me something with pizza and video games for me lol

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
warrior021u on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
holy cow that sounds like cavity central I LOVE IT! XD anyway idk for me something with pizza and video games for me lol
do you mind if there are also animatronics there too? if so,old scratch has been opening "inter-dimensional portals" in one universe,there is this place called "Freddy fazbear's pizza" however,dont take a security job there,most of them die under "mysterious circumstances" according to scratch.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
At the moment, one where I can put all of the pavilions from the bear packs down.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
thatonevalenciansw... on Oct 4, 2014 wrote:
do you mind if there are also animatronics there too? if so,old scratch has been opening "inter-dimensional portals" in one universe,there is this place called "Freddy fazbear's pizza" however,dont take a security job there,most of them die under "mysterious circumstances" according to scratch.
uhhhhh i played a scratch game of that 5 nights at freddys at that freaked me out so idk maybe just candy and video games

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
My dream island would be a 'Sargasso Sea' type of island. Not exactly land, but a mass of ships from all across the Spiral, trapped in a tangle of sky ( sea ) weed. Each ship would be a different 'house' and you would be able to go below deck.
My other dream island is what could be termed a 'builder's basic'. A LARGE flat island either round or oval NO terraces, water trees, or rocks. Nothing but flat sandy shore and a grassy meadow in the center. You could then place ALL the pavilions from the Beast Pack there. Or, since crafting is coming to P101 ( soon I hope. with blocks ). You could craft and construct your own fortress/house!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
CaptainDave1 on Oct 2, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy there, mateys! I'm here to talk about what kind of island you would like the best.. You know about El Darado, right? That island made of pure gold? If you do, keep reading, if you don't.. Well.. Still keep reading.. What kind of island would you like? El Darado is made of gold, maybe you'd like an island made of diamonds? Or maybe even a island of chocolate! Tell us your "Dream Island!"
The Endless Exploration

In the morning I'd wake
Sharpen swords.
Fall a little bit
Down, down the mossy hill
And after washing my face
scramble back up and pack my things.

This morning, I'd write,
I heard something unfamiliar in the bushes.
I maintained my ground
But I fear I may have an adversary.
Then I'd pocket my journal and walk
along the clay and stone
Further, further into the morning.

Those low-hanging branches
scratch my arms as I push past
wading through ferns and ivy
I miss books, I'd remember,
Like the ones in Sivella
they smell like glue
and Sivella's
made of it.
But I realize that nothing compares to this island.

Books end.
I take another step.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
CaptainDave1 on Oct 2, 2014 wrote:
My 'island' would be suspended in the sky permanently by magical means. A small castle would decorate the island. The trees would be charmed to recognize and kill intruders, and an anti-magic field would cover the island but not work on me or my small army of young Wizards, fresh out of that one school, the one with the HOGs and the WARTS. They would be trained to kill, ready to attack at my command.
The island would also have a cave that was always full of anything I needed. With this great power, my army could mobilize in a second, allowing me to quickly and efficiently take over the Spiral. I would rule everything! People would tremble at my name, my face feared across the lands...

Sorry, got a bit carried away there.