Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I know I've asked for him many times

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I also know that it probably won't happen but I would at least love to have Arthur wethersfield be like our foster father or brother (would probably be foster brother depending on how old he would be in pirate101)! I know he is from wizard and you guys don't like to add people from wizard but you added Zeke and (basically the librarian) and also had Ambrose and Boochbeard contact each other so why not just add all wizard city even? I'd be happy with just Arthur being our foster father and joining the crew (for all classes and for free) he could be a witchdoctor of course. I really hope you guys consider him!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Magnificent Kiley on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
I also know that it probably won't happen but I would at least love to have Arthur wethersfield be like our foster father or brother (would probably be foster brother depending on how old he would be in pirate101)! I know he is from wizard and you guys don't like to add people from wizard but you added Zeke and (basically the librarian) and also had Ambrose and Boochbeard contact each other so why not just add all wizard city even? I'd be happy with just Arthur being our foster father and joining the crew (for all classes and for free) he could be a witchdoctor of course. I really hope you guys consider him!
Arthur Wethersfield is an instructor at Ravenwood School, he just wouldn't have the time to adventure with us. In a side quest in Aquila, you get to meet ( collect? ) a Nigel Wethersfield. He must be some relative of Arthur's. Maybe the Wethersfield family could have fostered those pirates from Marleybone.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
Arthur Wethersfield is an instructor at Ravenwood School, he just wouldn't have the time to adventure with us. In a side quest in Aquila, you get to meet ( collect? ) a Nigel Wethersfield. He must be some relative of Arthur's. Maybe the Wethersfield family could have fostered those pirates from Marleybone.
by collect you mean a new recruit? If so I think I'm still gonna faint since it still has something to do with Arthur!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Magnificent Kiley on Oct 17, 2014 wrote:
by collect you mean a new recruit? If so I think I'm still gonna faint since it still has something to do with Arthur!
No, he's not a recruit, I don't want to spoil it for you, let's just say he's in no condition to move around.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 17, 2014 wrote:
No, he's not a recruit, I don't want to spoil it for you, let's just say he's in no condition to move around.
awwww! :(