Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New friends and challenges

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 03, 2012
Hi there, just looking for some people that would like to be friends in game and challenge Moo Manchu together. My name in game is just Isis, I'll be on the Avery realm so feel free to add or pm me in game. :)

I'm a 65 swash

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
IsisOvelia on Oct 22, 2014 wrote:
Hi there, just looking for some people that would like to be friends in game and challenge Moo Manchu together. My name in game is just Isis, I'll be on the Avery realm so feel free to add or pm me in game. :)

I'm a 65 swash
Hello Isis and welcome to the message boards. Very nice to have you aboard.

I'm sure you will meet some great and friendly pirates from here on the boards. We often have Marauder parties to meet up and have a great time in the Spiral. Oh, Message Board Marauders are what we playfully refer to ourselves here on the boards, whether you have 1 post or 1 million posts-- so that would make you a new Marauder.

There are many great people here on the boards and of course in game. So when you see a thread started for a party, please feel free to join in and have a great time with some great people. There's actually a possible party in the works in this thread, so come join us and meet some new friends. And please note, this is a party for all of us here on the boards and not for any, one individual.