Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hurrah to Misty!!!!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Congratulations Misty! Sorry I haven't been on much on the boards as of late, but I am trying to catch up; starting with that party of yours. It's the least I can do for a fellow friend of the boards.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
I believe more than four can enter the Trafalgar Vortex since it is technically a dungeon and not a vortex. I will have to check this. But anywhere is fine with me and I am sure other Marauders as well. Somewhere in the Free to Play areas would be best considering our friend Jack Nightingale is currently without a membership. What about we take over Avery's office? Just be sure not to knock anything over...
hey misty congrats on your epic victory!

ratbeard. another pirate again?

me. ratbeard this is a big honnor for misty

ratbeard. why she just got a lot of-

me. hawkleas please keep him quiet

hawkleas did you know my father is zeus?

ratbeard MAKE HIM STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about that misty i was in the middle of stealing a golden monkey and they attacked ratbeard i'm cool with anywere for the party

monkey. THERE HE IS GET HIM!!!!!!

shoot i gotta run have a epic day! talon out!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
435Snow Owl on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
Congratulations Misty! Sorry I haven't been on much on the boards as of late, but I am trying to catch up; starting with that party of yours. It's the least I can do for a fellow friend of the boards.
Thank ya, Cater! Glad to see you back.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
warrior021u on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
hey misty congrats on your epic victory!

ratbeard. another pirate again?

me. ratbeard this is a big honnor for misty

ratbeard. why she just got a lot of-

me. hawkleas please keep him quiet

hawkleas did you know my father is zeus?

ratbeard MAKE HIM STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about that misty i was in the middle of stealing a golden monkey and they attacked ratbeard i'm cool with anywere for the party

monkey. THERE HE IS GET HIM!!!!!!

shoot i gotta run have a epic day! talon out!
LOL, thanks Talon, and watch out for them little monkeys. Ya never know when and where they'll pop up.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
This post is older than our conversation.

Misty ''practically begged'' me to throw her a party.

So guys,contain all that enthusiasm,as I wanna throw a party, next week,on Saturday,the 6th of December!

Now...where to party?
what time though?

Ensign
Mar 02, 2014