Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

bunnycorn hybrid theory

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
okay so obviously its one of the chocolope pets but i was thinking about the other pet, i came up with the idea that its the mini minotaur
reasons: its mythological like the unicorn. it has 2 horns to share for both the blue and pink, its half man half bull like the bunnycorn is half bunny half unicorn. i cant find anybody with a chocolope so i leave it up to you to get it unless i find someone with it. good luck

-jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
OR just maybe,it'll be a spring seasonal pet?

Ensign
Mar 19, 2011
It's an interesting theory. I'm not a worker for kingsisle so I can't say what I'm about to tell you is pure fact, but it seems that pets seen around Circus Maximus and the Morphing Tent, such as the Faunfawn, Heck Kitty, and Porcupine (AND the Bunnycorn), were rumored to be secret hybrids but only turned up to be crown pets awaiting placement from the recent updates. Now, the Bunnycorn seems to be the one of all the pets around Circus Maximus that hasn't been released with an update yet, so maybe it is a secret hybrid. But, looking at this conclusion of evidence, I would say it isn't too likely. But, again, I can't tell you for fact, and it's still possible I'm wrong and that it could be a hybrid, so morph away!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
It's probably going to be released as a spring pet.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey