Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anyone with the Aquilan Pegasus glitch or ??

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 10, 2011
Hello! So recently i finished The Wings of Change quest and i finally bought an Aquilan Pegasus! I didn't have a lot of crowns at the time, so now i'm extremely low haha//

But when I went to equip it, i was in for a bit of a surprise. I wasn't exactly on the saddle, i was floating 2 feet in front of the pegasus in the mounting position. I talked with my friends about glitches in wizard101 and pirate101 before, where sometimes we can see each other's glitch out sessions while other times, only the player can see. I'm not sure if i'm the only one viewing my glitch while others see nothing, but either way, its not very fun to look at i was wondering if anyone else has seen / experienced this glitch before ??

Thank you !

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dark Gillian Quinc... on Jan 22, 2015 wrote:
Hello! So recently i finished The Wings of Change quest and i finally bought an Aquilan Pegasus! I didn't have a lot of crowns at the time, so now i'm extremely low haha//

But when I went to equip it, i was in for a bit of a surprise. I wasn't exactly on the saddle, i was floating 2 feet in front of the pegasus in the mounting position. I talked with my friends about glitches in wizard101 and pirate101 before, where sometimes we can see each other's glitch out sessions while other times, only the player can see. I'm not sure if i'm the only one viewing my glitch while others see nothing, but either way, its not very fun to look at i was wondering if anyone else has seen / experienced this glitch before ??

Thank you !
I have the Pegasus, and I've never seen this glitch. I agree that this must be annoying to you, please contact support to get it fixed.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I had one with Pegasus that happens on occasion. I'm standing and the Pegasus is in my midsection not moving it's quite disturbing looking. I was like yeah if anybody is seeing this right now please do help as it is highly irregular....(laughs)

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Dark Gillian Quinc... on Jan 22, 2015 wrote:

Thank you !
Ahoy!

Did this just happen to you one time, or does it happen all the time? Does unequipping and re-equipping the mount change anything?

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*