Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question on discovering a hybrid

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
When discovering a new hybrid are you suppose to get that new hybrid on your first try? I been trying to discover a possible storm lizard hybrid by morphing my Stormtiger shark and iguana I haven't got nothing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
KingKeeler101 on Feb 16, 2015 wrote:
When discovering a new hybrid are you suppose to get that new hybrid on your first try? I been trying to discover a possible storm lizard hybrid by morphing my Stormtiger shark and iguana I haven't got nothing.
The odds vary for the hybrids. Some are easier to get and some take a lot of tries. Even if the odds are low they are still odds. It may be 50 to one and you could get lucky and get it on the first try. Just be persistent and keep at it. If you morph them the hybrid will come (eventually )

Admiral
May 30, 2010
KingKeeler101 on Feb 16, 2015 wrote:
Nope. Not on your first, not on your second, not on your fifth or sixth. The chances are random, and some people are very lucky and get them quickly while others can end up with dozens of copies of one or the other parent before hitting that morph.