Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Promlems with Moo Manchu's Tower (not KI's fault)

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
First off, This is NOT KI's fault, it some of the people who go into the tower, I have trouble finding a group who doesn't quit dead in the middle of the dungeon without even warning the rest of us that they are leaving. This is a conversation I had in Moo Manchu's tower.

The problem: at the battle with the Black Fires, we ALL agreed that we were going to split the Two Person Chests up in the loft evenly, and that we'd each have one partner to help us open ONE of the chests. But apparently one of us didn't know what we were talking about and agreed anyway.

After the battle the three of us who knew what we said went up, I opened one chest with one of the other, and the third went to their chest, but the fourth was missing. So I go and find him and guide him back and I came just in time to see my partner opening the chest with the third's partner. I usually don't get upset about this stuff, we we're talking about stealing 4000-7000 gold from someone and my partner who broke the promise was the one who actually PROPOSED the deal, which got me steamed.

Then this conversation started, and it's LONG

is me, 1 and 2 were the two who opened the chest, and was the one who didn't know what he was talking about.

: I thought you said we each got one two person chest.
1: where is he(?)
1: he never came
1:why didn't you get the chest ()(?)
: ya(?)
1: ya why?
: just where were you guys where(?)
:the only chest was the we all open
1: in the loft
: no
1 yay
: yea, because (1) stole your two person chest.
1: you mean you never even knew(?)
1: i had to help hannah he() never showed up
: I never new (knew)
: He was going there, i was showing him the way
1: he went up the steps... not the right one
: i was at the first place waiting and looking fore ye guys
1: any way he now knows
: he didn't know so I told him about it and was heading there ( and) when you opened his chest.
: I was in the hall
1: well how was I supposed to know that
1: all that i knew is that she (2) needed ...
: where is other(?)(2)
: you weren't supposed to know, you just simply to wait
1: help
1: see he still don't know what we even talk 'bout
1: he never show up (these people made lots of typos and slang, sorry)
: I had told him about it and he was going there.
: I wa in hall and no one was there so i went looking fore you guys
1: well i not want to argue but hannah had to get him (the did a lot of double spacing too)
: who
1: you
1: we all talked about the chests in the loft
1: but now you seem to now know about it all
: should have got his fair share!
1: well you ... you lose
: i seen you guys pass me so i went to next ...
: and then came back
: did not see where you guys went
1: well my buddy here don't care of you if i got to chest
: and i don't care if we(meant he) didn't know, we could have told him about it so we would know when know once he came back.

to be continued...

Quentin Davenport, lvl 65

Marcus Davenport, lvl 35

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I never had problems with the chests in the loft whoever wants them goes and gets them. Sometimes I go up there sometimes not. Mostly people are concerned with the green four locked chests. Although if your party had made an agreement about sharing them they should have kept to the deal. There are a lot of really terrible people who go to the tower for nefarious reasons unfortunately you can never tell who they are until they do something like that.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
wanted468 on Mar 1, 2015 wrote:
First off, This is NOT KI's fault, it some of the people who go into the tower, I have trouble finding a group who doesn't quit dead in the middle of the dungeon without even warning the rest of us that they are leaving. This is a conversation I had in Moo Manchu's tower.

The problem: at the battle with the Black Fires, we ALL agreed that we were going to split the Two Person Chests up in the loft evenly, and that we'd each have one partner to help us open ONE of the chests. But apparently one of us didn't know what we were talking about and agreed anyway.

After the battle the three of us who knew what we said went up, I opened one chest with one of the other, and the third went to their chest, but the fourth was missing. So I go and find him and guide him back and I came just in time to see my partner opening the chest with the third's partner. I usually don't get upset about this stuff, we we're talking about stealing 4000-7000 gold from someone and my partner who broke the promise was the one who actually PROPOSED the deal, which got me steamed.

Then this conversation started, and it's LONG

is me, 1 and 2 were the two who opened the chest, and was the one who didn't know what he was talking about.

: I thought you said we each got one two person chest.
1: where is he(?)
1: he never came
1:why didn't you get the chest ()(?)
: ya(?)
1: ya why?
: just where were you guys where(?)
:the only chest was the we all open
1: in the loft
: no
1 yay
: yea, because (1) stole your two person chest.
1: you mean you never even knew(?)
1: i had to help hannah he() never showed up
: I never new (knew)
: He was going there, i was showing him the way
1: he went up the steps... not the right one
: i was at the first place waiting and looking fore ye guys
1: any way he now knows
: he didn't know so I told him about it and was heading there ( and) when you opened his chest.
: I was in the hall
1: well how was I supposed to know that
1: all that i knew is that she (2) needed ...
: where is other(?)(2)
: you weren't supposed to know, you just simply to wait
1: help
1: see he still don't know what we even talk 'bout
1: he never show up (these people made lots of typos and slang, sorry)
: I had told him about it and he was going there.
: I wa in hall and no one was there so i went looking fore you guys
1: well i not want to argue but hannah had to get him (the did a lot of double spacing too)
: who
1: you
1: we all talked about the chests in the loft
1: but now you seem to now know about it all
: should have got his fair share!
1: well you ... you lose
: i seen you guys pass me so i went to next ...
: and then came back
: did not see where you guys went
1: well my buddy here don't care of you if i got to chest
: and i don't care if we(meant he) didn't know, we could have told him about it so we would know when know once he came back.

to be continued...

Quentin Davenport, lvl 65

Marcus Davenport, lvl 35
So how exactly is this a problem?

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
KatherineDragonBla... on Mar 1, 2015 wrote:
So how exactly is this a problem?
It says in the second paragraph: the problem: , which continues into the third paragraph.