Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

trouble with book 14 chapter 37

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 22, 2014
i have done all the quests for this area .... the last thing it does is sent me back to the captain avery on skull island but when i talked to him he did not send me on to anther quest he told me m not ready to to proceed yet. but im already max level in my ship and on my pirate so what else do i need to do. i went to the quest log and i have done every quest so far that i can see. so how do i get to the next place im stuck. can some one help me on what to do. im just wasting my monthly dues now roaming around doing nothing.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
After you talked to Avery, did you see "to be continued"? This is currently the end of the story right now, so you and many other pirates including myself have to wait until a new story update comes out.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
The game is over, at least for know... You are max level so there is no more main story line quests until they release new content. All max players go through that.

Ensign
Nov 20, 2010
Congrats you completed book 14! Book 15 is currently not available at this time, lets hope it gets here soon. see you in Pirate101

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Congratulations you have reached, the current last level. Until Book 15 comes out time to celebrate to the Karken Skulls Tavern like most maxed level pirates do.

Ensign
Jun 22, 2014
thank you so much for your replies. the story just seems left open. how is it the end of the game when i dont have all the pieces yet of the map.and i did not defeat the machines. how did they put out a game that did not even have all the content out. im paying for the game that is not even done yet. that kind of sucks. there should have been a notice that said this game is not yet finished. :( how many people pay for this game after thy get to this part? im sure not many. hmmm i feel so let down like i have to quit a game half way though and dont get the satisfaction of completion the story. am i the only one who feels that way. or that its sucks that the game is not done. its ok to add in more content but to not have the story mode at least complete of what you started. anyway this game was fun. i wished they would have forced me to group more. i only had to group 2 times in the whole game. the big tower and for the hydra other than that i did the whole game all on my own the the groups i got in were just for fun not because i needed it, most of them were just helping fellow pirates. but over all the story line was fun, and i wished they would have changed up your skills some i found i made most of my people the same way or i should say that all my good characters that did the most damage had the same set of skills. well i hope they add to the game soon. ;)

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Not trying to sound mean here, but for the most part Pirate101 isn't going to end until the game gets "dropped", there is going to be a new enemy after the armada. If they released the game when it was finished, everyone would play to max level then quit eventually and the game wouldn't get profit.

The Loyal Swashbuckler,
Max

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Its not near the end of this game..
I think its only begun since W101 has 2 arcs (And is most likely gonna get a 3rd one) While we're around halfway done with the 1st arc (I think Blind mew said somewhere that the 1st arc would go up to 20 books and we're at 14)