Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Musketeers Adolfo

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 27, 2011
Can you guys please put some pants on Adolfo? He looks cold and silly! Seriously who walks around without their pants anyway? Iago doesn't

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
I'm assuming you're talking about Ridolfo? If so, yeah i'd like for him to have some pants too.

Ensign
May 16, 2014
Maybe he likes a healthy breeze...

Noble Alexandria

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
but...it's a long standing tradition that Unicorn fencers don't wear pants.
Really it actually started in Wizard101 with the Unicorn fencer/ duelist teacher Diego.

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
It is sort of uncomfortable, Ridolfo being the only member of my crew missing pants

Ensign
Sep 28, 2014
I have to admit... and it is a little embarrassing... I totally agree. I kinda don't want him on my team because lacking pants... It's just weird...

It actually reminds me of a quote by Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes comic strip.

Calvin: "I saw a sign on a restaurant door that said 'no shirt, no shoes, no services'. But it didn't say anything about PANTS! If I went in wearing shoes and a shirt but no pants they'd have to serve me!"
Hobbes: "They'd probably serve you with a court summons."
Calvin taking his pants off: "C'mon. Let's see if Mom will take us out for dinner."

Perhaps Ridolfo is just one of those Calvins of the spiral?

Cautious Daniel Clegg
Crazy Warwick Usher

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
You do realize the mess that pants would create? Have you ever seen how much a unicorn eats and....well....you know! And Ridolfo is surely much too dignified to be associated with that kind of a mess! If in by being dignified it means that there lies room for walking around unclothed below the waste-- that is?

Wait a minute, hold the trousers...shouldn't all non-dog companions not be wearing pants, anyways? If I'm not mistaken, aren't dogs the only ones possessing pants?

(sorry, that was bad...even for me)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 29, 2015 wrote:
You do realize the mess that pants would create? Have you ever seen how much a unicorn eats and....well....you know! And Ridolfo is surely much too dignified to be associated with that kind of a mess! If in by being dignified it means that there lies room for walking around unclothed below the waste-- that is?

Wait a minute, hold the trousers...shouldn't all non-dog companions not be wearing pants, anyways? If I'm not mistaken, aren't dogs the only ones possessing pants?

1. Unicorns are extremely civilized and refined Beings.

2. Iago wears pants.

3. Even the Ducks, Sheep, Pigs and Cows wear pants, e I, e I, oh! Others are wearing robes or kilts.

I think Ridolfo really, really needs pants!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 29, 2015 wrote:

But, Valkoor, all dogs have pants, and some even have feathering.
Although I have noticed a distinct lack of tails among the Marleybonean dogs, that is posing a few questions in my mind.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
My dear Ms. Esperanza and Ms. Scarlet, I don't want to assume anything, but by the looks of both of your replies- just perhaps, maybe, possibly, there's a chance that you gals misunderstood or didn't get my awful joke/pun?!? By pants I didn't mean actual pants (as in clothing) or a dog's markings or hair covering on it's legs. My obviously, expertly(??) crafted pun/joke was referring to the pants that come out of a dog's mouth...as in when it is breathing hard, with it's mouth open, tongue hanging out, drool/saliva dropping every which way-- as in during the act of panting.

All dogs possess pants?....get it??

And the only unicorn that I ever met, definitely was not refined and or civilized. In fact it was down right rude! It told me a weird joke and kept poking me in the back with it's horn, saying..."get the point?...get it?...the point?" NO, I certainly did not make friends with that unicorn...on that day!

Besides, who are we to assume that dear ol' Ridolfo does not possess a horrible phobia of pants! Poor Uni-buckler could be allergic to them for all we know. And you people would be willing to make the dear lad suffer, for the sake of decency and refinement. No, no, no...I for one refuse to stand by and see the poor Solo-horned Swashy break out in hives or cower in fear....and to think that it is because we are only thinking of ourselves.

Poor Ridolfo-- I stand beside you! (just not after eating)

Admiral
May 30, 2010
CdeWinter on May 29, 2015 wrote:
But, Valkoor, all dogs have pants, and some even have feathering.
Although I have noticed a distinct lack of tails among the Marleybonean dogs, that is posing a few questions in my mind.
They crop the tails so they fit in the pants.

I'm still wondering why the little girl kittens in Marleybone never seem to grow up. And if the foxes are never orphaned. And why only one breed of dog seems to become orphans, and then only the boys...