Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Privateer Weapons

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 06, 2014
Can there be some will-boosted weapons? i feel that the main reason most privateers aren't powerful because they have to use strength boosted weapons, while the strength stat isn't really helpful to privateers. Sincerely, Fiery Nicholas Walker

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
There are some weapons that depend on Will. The Coup Stick is one of them. Unfortunately, I don't remember where I got it (I'm pretty sure it was in combat). It's a Staffy/Smashy level 20 weapon which requires Staffy Weapon Level 2 talent. Most weapons that depend on Will are Staffy weapons since that is what Witchdoctors use. Which means that there are very few other types of weapons that use Will as the Primary Stat. A few Slashy weapons might use it. Good Luck finding them though.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
fearles antonio on Mar 25, 2015 wrote:
Can there be some will-boosted weapons? i feel that the main reason most privateers aren't powerful because they have to use strength boosted weapons, while the strength stat isn't really helpful to privateers. Sincerely, Fiery Nicholas Walker
Go to the bazaar and pick up some staffy/slashy weapons. Those are the ones you want for the privateer if you want will boosted weapons.