Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help With MooShu

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 07, 2015
MooShu is a very hard world, especially if you have no friends to do it with. Any tips on how I can do MooShu solo?

Jacques Norrington, Level 39 Swashbuckler

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
seepy1 on Apr 15, 2015 wrote:
MooShu is a very hard world, especially if you have no friends to do it with. Any tips on how I can do MooShu solo?

Ahoy!

Well, I'm a buccaneer, and the same thing happens! I recommend to use Bonnie Anne to heal you. And maybe we can meet each other in Avery's court someday and I can help!

Erin Lvl 41

Ensign
Mar 07, 2015
Thanks for the reply, Erin the Buccaneer. Thanks for the offer, right now I am doing decent. Im stuck on the Earth Sorcerer. Thanks again!

Ensign
Aug 24, 2013

i am a level 50 musketeer mooshu was hard for me at level 39 as-well i think the best way to beat high health enemies is buying or getting companions ahead of you because at level 40 they get 200 extra health in tough 3 and also watch walkthroughs and give companions relentless and burst fire.

Ensign
Aug 24, 2013
i am a level 50 with the 5th t-ball quest i have to battle a ghost who can summon helephants and other enemies i have tried walkthroughs but they have luck unlike me so how can i do it

Ensign
Feb 05, 2011

Hmm... Let me think, MooShu was a while back for me, considering I'm a level 60 Swash now.I always had Fan Flanders, El Toro, and Bonnie Anne, in that order, they helped me get through MooShu quickly.Fan used her Agility buff, Toro used his accuracy and dodge buff, and Bonnie just shot whoever was in range.I still use these three to this day.And I'm more than willing to help, MooShu was/is my favorite world so it would be nice to go back there, especially to help someone.For me it crits all day, all night.

~Bloody Inari Windlass, 60~

Ensign
Mar 07, 2015
Thanks guys! You all are awesome!
On my swashbuckler, I use Fan,Toro,and Sarah. Im up to the ninja pig dungeon, which I'm too lazy to complete

Ensign
Aug 12, 2013
I need help too lol
Husky Paul Richmond Level 38 swashbuckler