Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question on Exeter

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 28, 2014
So I play a buccaneer and I would like to get a privateer companion that gets a heal. I've been told that Emmett gets a heal power, but does his crown shop clone Exeter get regroup or something close to it as well?

I'm gonna buy one from the crown shop, but I need to be positive that the one I buy gets a heal power at least eventually.

Thanks!

P.S. Wasn't sure if this went here or in the Skull Island folder....

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
No, Exeter does not have Regroup. It is special only to Emmet, as to keep him purely unique in his abilities to Privateers.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Exeter has no healing, alas.

One possibility, if you can afford the investment, is to buy the Admiral's Bundle. It comes with Handsome Dan, a Bulldog privateer who is tough in a fight and has a healing ability that is upgraded when he promotes.

-Indigo

Ensign
Sep 28, 2014
"that is upgraded when he promotes"

You have made my day! I just got handsome Dan! If that heal upgrades, I'm completely set!

Thank you VERY much, Indigo Ring!

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
It sucks how the crown shop kraken skulls counterparts don't have all the same powers as the normal versions