Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where's your favorite place to post?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
As the title asks, where is your favorite place to post? A Pirate's Life, The Shipyards, The Tavern, The Spar Chamber, or that one pet one, I think the name is Circus Maximus

I personally like The Tavern the most, as it is a place where we can all talk about random things within the game. Well, what about you?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
ChrisTheSwashy on Apr 24, 2015 wrote:
As the title asks, where is your favorite place to post? A Pirate's Life, The Shipyards, The Tavern, The Spar Chamber, or that one pet one, I think the name is Circus Maximus

I personally like The Tavern the most, as it is a place where we can all talk about random things within the game. Well, what about you?
Ooh, great question Chris!

I really enjoy posting in every forum and as you may be aware...on just about every subject under the MooShu Moon. But I would have to be sailing in that same ship as you, when it comes to a favorite-- if I absolutely had to pick one.

To me, The Tavern is a great place to post and interact with your fellow marauding pirates and in-game friends. Being able to share opinions, friendly conversation and just day to day life with other players that have a fondness for this game...well, that's just fantastic! I know that the boards were set up to be a source of feedback and reports for KI, between themselves and the players, but it is such a welcomed addition that we can actually chat about the game, pass some jokes back in forth, help each other out and just have fun exploring the Spiral- away from the Spiral.

Jack, Bonnie and all of the other moderators/developers have done a brilliant job of creating a place where all classes (both piratical and real-life), makes of pirates and interests can come together and experience 'The More' that this game has to offer. The game itself is simply amazing, but the Message Boards and the posters here are truly what creates the P101 Community. And having a bearded rodent, regal eagle, foxy lady, 'patched-up' rabbit, crafty carpenter and others offer up friendly and fun tidbits, well that just makes it even better.

Now a close second might be The Shipyards, simply because we get to share our thoughts, suggestions and feedback with the developers. And....and....and....they actually care enough to comment, listen and reply back to us and offer great insight to the game and the aspects of P101. Now, you can't beat that!

Overall, The Message Boards are a nice home away from the Spiral and I'm so happy to have come here and had the joy of meeting such great people-- both players and developers.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Interesting question... boring answer, I am afraid: I don't think I have a favorite place to post.

When I first go to the message board page, I glance first at Circus Maximus to see if there is a new post (since it might be a new hybrid).

-Indigo.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Sorry, but the moment I sent in that previous post, I realized that Circus Maximus is the second place I check. The first is to glance at the Captain's Log to see if there is a new post, because it could be The Announcement. (Incidentally, the phrase"No new updates are being applied to the game at this time" is not becoming a favorite...).

-Indigo

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
The Chamber Of Verbal Sparring And Mental Brawling!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
The best universal place for venting, discussion, and revealing one's heart, will always and forever be the tavern as it was for centuries in the past and will be for centuries to come. All hail the bartender the best counselor on Earth in this realm and any on Earth!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
ChrisTheSwashy on Apr 24, 2015 wrote:

The Tavern all the way!

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
The tavern, it be where I started and it be where I get most of me ideas from other posts to reply.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
May 30, 2010
No favorites. There are places I avoid, rather like avoiding dark alleys, but I don't have a favorite place to post. I probably post most often in the tavern or the shipyards, but that's generally because that's where the threads I want to comment on have been started.