Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Good level for entering MB

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 19, 2014
I just wanted to know a good lvl for a witch to enter MB. I am currently level 54.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
autrison12 on May 16, 2015 wrote:
I just wanted to know a good lvl for a witch to enter MB. I am currently level 54.
That's about the right level, but you may want to level up and promote companions, seriously, there's a difficulty spike in MB. But you can over come it, keep trying, the sweetest victories come from adversity.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
autrison12 on May 16, 2015 wrote:
I have had chars enter in at level 49 and lived (barely) I would say you should start maybe farm for some gear first it helps a lot.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
This is my old rule for wiz, but I'm not sure how it would translate here. Whenever I got to a new world in wiz, I'd go do 5ish mob fights. If I won at least 3 of them I'd stay, but if I lost 3, I'd go do more side quests. Again, I'm not sure how this would translate out on the skyway, and lowly Cool Ranch me hasn't tried it out yet...
-Sarcastic Samantha Kirk, Level (20 something? 30ish?)