Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Busy weekend!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
stormyjensilverdra... on May 29, 2015 wrote:
of the wrangled-only pets ,coconut crawlie is the only one currently known that even has legs, the other is violet bubblefish, inky drops from locked chests and tentacles are not legs they are arms, ice scarab drops from the vulture boss dungeon, both of the last statements i know because happened to me personally, also he said "companions may have brought you everything you need in one day" and also "less complicated than that" so i personally believe its a punk fish thing...coconut + coconut+ lots of luck= new many legged hybrid...
80 morphs of inky + coconut in 5 hours yesterday brought nothing new though we were all hoping like crazy..and my best buddy erin says i need more sleep so...please help...lets do this coconut + coconut thing get serious team up and lets make decius proud
ty
with ,
stormy jen silver
Crawlie, mini minotaur (just got one today from a wrangler), inky octopus, white-tailed jackalope... Lots of legs there from the wranglers. Do we have a comprehensive list of wrangled pets anywhere?

Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
After taking some advice from Duncan I was lucky enough to find the newest hybrid, the Dire Crab last night. Coconut Crawlie x Coconut Crawlie. While normally I usually only deal with 1st generations because of Petnome and I don't ever Hatch/Morph with the intent to discover hybrids [Call me somewhat a purist, also mixed pets/genes are no good for my business :p] my good friend and Petnome team mate Duncan gave me a little "bug" with all his excited determination and I just had to try out some morphing myself.

Another cool tidbit is I realize now me and my significant other have discovered hybrids now. [Emusaur, Dire Crab] perhaps it's my two editors Duncan and Dreaming Flora's turn next [Duncan has refused co-credit even though he pitched the winning combo. In my book this was/is a team discovery!] to find the next craze. I have to say Decius and Hep, that the Dire Crab is on equal footing with the Scylla Spawn as coolest crab pets in the game.

Thanks for all the excitement! Also for anyone coming to the forums. This weekend I likely will be in game with my Adult Dire Crab ready to morph direct if anyone would like a chance at one. Finally don't forget to train up your 1st generation pets we always are looking for new undiscovered abilities to fill the petnome pages at Petnome Pirates.

Brave Sam Laveer/Alric Ravensinger

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on May 29, 2015 wrote:
of the wrangled-only pets ,coconut crawlie is the only one currently known that even has legs, the other is violet bubblefish, inky drops from locked chests and tentacles are not legs they are arms, ice scarab drops from the vulture boss dungeon, both of the last statements i know because happened to me personally, also he said "companions may have brought you everything you need in one day" and also "less complicated than that" so i personally believe its a punk fish thing...coconut + coconut+ lots of luck= new many legged hybrid...
80 morphs of inky + coconut in 5 hours yesterday brought nothing new though we were all hoping like crazy..and my best buddy erin says i need more sleep so...please help...lets do this coconut + coconut thing get serious team up and lets make decius proud
ty
with ,
stormy jen silver
dire crab ty to everybody who helped...though the little guy still doesnt want to be mine lol XD and petnome has the info on the gentleman who discovered the first one,i bellieve calamity said alaric raveneyes? please give him credit and again ty to decius for making this hint process so much easier :) stormy jen silver