Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Reawakened Hunter, with a Theory

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2010
Greetings my dear friends, it's been a long while. I unfortunately ran into personal troubles and I could not bring myself to enjoy anything for a time but now I'm back and ready to morph with y'all once again!

Dear Decius, your skitters and crawls hint has been bouncing around in my head ever since the words first came from your beak and I've compiled the evidence from my pets. I'm trying to learn their language, it's a lot different from the vocals of the anthromorphic animals, like yourself.

There is a pinkish-purple coloring and a red coloring, as well as the movement of skittering and crawling and with the new dire crab, which I have come to adore, I got to thinking. Is it two of the same pet which mixes to get this mystery hybrid which has driven us all into madness? (Or at least myself)

I must also wonder, is a fast one being pulled on us? Is it a pet that we think cannot crawl or skitter because it doesn't have legs? Some little fishies can inch along the sand, much like crawling if I do say so myself.

I must go back to my notes now, hopefully decius' little hint will someday be discovered and I hope some of my musings have stirred at least someone's brain. Anyone want to do some hybrid musing with me? Come see me in the tent!

-- Hannah Ironside

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Horrorstar on Jun 13, 2015 wrote:
Greetings my dear friends, it's been a long while. I unfortunately ran into personal troubles and I could not bring myself to enjoy anything for a time but now I'm back and ready to morph with y'all once again!

Dear Decius, your skitters and crawls hint has been bouncing around in my head ever since the words first came from your beak and I've compiled the evidence from my pets. I'm trying to learn their language, it's a lot different from the vocals of the anthromorphic animals, like yourself.

There is a pinkish-purple coloring and a red coloring, as well as the movement of skittering and crawling and with the new dire crab, which I have come to adore, I got to thinking. Is it two of the same pet which mixes to get this mystery hybrid which has driven us all into madness? (Or at least myself)

I must also wonder, is a fast one being pulled on us? Is it a pet that we think cannot crawl or skitter because it doesn't have legs? Some little fishies can inch along the sand, much like crawling if I do say so myself.

I must go back to my notes now, hopefully decius' little hint will someday be discovered and I hope some of my musings have stirred at least someone's brain. Anyone want to do some hybrid musing with me? Come see me in the tent!

-- Hannah Ironside
Welcome back Hannah. It's good to have you sailing the skyways and morphing with us again. I am sorry for your troubles but I see it has made you stronger. *Chrissy Hugs*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Welcome back, I'm glad you've come back to morph and post with us. About fish crawling, I would agree if we had a mudskipper pet but all our fishies seem to float.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Welcome back, Hannah. I am glad things are looking up for you.

-Indigo