Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help with General Tso

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I'm at General Tso again and need help I have soloed it 4 times so far this time I would like to try it with help If any one needs to do it to or If you want to try it again any help would be appreciated let me know a time and realm. I'm always on most days so any day or time is good for me just let me know and Thank You

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
demonic47 on Jun 18, 2015 wrote:
I'm at General Tso again and need help I have soloed it 4 times so far this time I would like to try it with help If any one needs to do it to or If you want to try it again any help would be appreciated let me know a time and realm. I'm always on most days so any day or time is good for me just let me know and Thank You
Ahoy demonic47!

Maybe on Wednesday at 2:00 pm (if possible)
Realm: Vadima
Where: Life fountain in avery's court

My name is Belle De Bouff (buccaneer)

My lvl is in the 50's!

Belle

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
This would be an interesting idea for a pirate's guild:

Collect the names of the most difficult battles for pirates to beat (General Tso is one. The Wreck of the Victory is another)

Post a regular schedule of times and places when some high level pirate will be on hand to help pirates who need help with those battles or dungeons.

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
We need to work out time zones I'm eastern time I was late or in the wrong time zone please give me a time zone ,time ,and place to meet as always everyone's help is greatly appreciated.

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I almost forgot I'm on my second witchdoctor Silver Sheila Spinnaker She's at level 48 I lost all but 7 of my crew the last time I went thru and she has 19 crew. I went thru 4 times. It's hard to fight with every one on bed rest or I would have tried a fifth time. But a lack of crew and 4 hour's in a instance got to me and I had to give up.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Max DeGroot on Jun 22, 2015 wrote:
This would be an interesting idea for a pirate's guild:

Collect the names of the most difficult battles for pirates to beat (General Tso is one. The Wreck of the Victory is another)

Post a regular schedule of times and places when some high level pirate will be on hand to help pirates who need help with those battles or dungeons.
What a great idea. Let's do it.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Not that any one on here cares but I got thru solo again thanks for all the help don't worry I won't be asking on here again .