Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Running for Master of Moo - nearly there

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 18, 2015
I managed to get Moo Manchu's cap from a second chance chest during our run :P
Sorry again about the dinner conflict.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
It is ironic that run # 90 coincided with "Appreciate a Cow Day" So here's to you, Moo Manchu, and your udder defeat!
My thanks to Finnegan and Seth for a fun run, though we did miss Talon's entertaining stories.
10 more runs to go...... which will come first ;my badge or the test realm?
Esperanza Devereaux

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm beginning to be soured on those who want to drink that confounded elixir: this run is a good example. I was in the tower this afternoon trying to complete the Pagoda Paragon badge for my musketeer ( seems I miscounted ).
Any way we were in the tower when one of the swashbucklers began to talk to you-tube, he was making a video of the Tower.
We got to floor 7 and that's when that question got asked "Is anyone using the potion". The video maker wanted to use the potion - so did the buccaneer. I persuaded the buccaneer that since it was the buckler's video, he should drink.
All went according to plan and we beat the Nefarious. I had to tell our drinker where to find and equip his new badge. We opened the 4 lock chest and went into floor 9. That's when our little film maker says "That's all you-tube!" and exits the game!
The others didn't want to continue the fight, we all fled.
Why are some players selfish? Ok, they're human, I know.

Ensign
Mar 18, 2015
Ouch! I have been lucky enough to avoid drinkers for the most part, but these things happen. A suggestion is to do the tower with your clan or a set group of friends. Not only does this make the tower faster (if everyone has Blood's Jacket), but you can be sure that not more than one person will ditch.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Run # 93 completed, I used team-up this time and got a good, fun group; one of them was only level 56. But she in no way burdened us or slowed us down. I decided to use the Nefarious' SCC as I had only 50 crowns. And guess what fell into my greedy hands? The Bond Oni Bulwark!
I intended to give this weapon to my Privateer, but seeing the wonderful armor and talents it gives, noooo, sorry Marian, you're not getting this!
7 more runs to go!
Esperanza

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Run # 94 done! Thanks to Matthew for an enjoyable run ( once that troll left the building, lol ) Only 6 more runs to go and I've found out that run #100 and my birthday will coincide! So if nothing goes wrong, I'll have that badge as a birthday present!
6 more to go!
Esperanza Devereaux
Now I just need three items from the Tower to complete my tower collection:
The Mask of the Lotus
Moo's Hat and Boots
The last 3 are not useful for ranked PVP but I can always use them for PVE and its nice to have a complete collection from a quest villain.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Good luck getting the goodies. Hope they all come to you on your b'day.

I love the masque of the lotus. It doesn't always work for my privateer, but when it does, it can be a huge help. Just need to remember NOT to cast a group hug (any group heal) until it goes down!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Run number 96 complete, wow only four to go! Such a big, big, huge thank yous to all who have helped or shown their support.
Esperanza

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Jul 22, 2015 wrote:
Run number 96 complete, wow only four to go! Such a big, big, huge thank yous to all who have helped or shown their support.
Esperanza
WOOT Your determination is AMAZING I can't wait to shout out to the masses when you get it.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 22, 2015 wrote:
Esperanza
I couldn't be more proud to have met you, Esperanza. I thank you for many an entertaining run. Though as happy I am for you, I'm kind of sad that there won't be any more runs in a few days.

Congratulations, soon to be master of moo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Song inspired by Finnigan during run 96:

Moo-ey, Moo-ey
Me gotta go now,
Me nights, me days, I sail the sea,
Me think of Moo constantly ,
On that ship me dream him there,
I wake from the terrible scare!

Yeah, you guys make the tower seem less long and more enjoyable! If you ever need to get this badge ( or any other ) Either Esperanza or my team of other pirates are at your service!

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Congratulations!!! That's amazing the you made it this far and that you put so much work and time into getting through 96 runs. (I only made it through 2) I am glad you stuck though it and decided to share some it with us. I am looking forward to when you get the badge.
Ruthless Caleb Gunwale

P.S. Happy Almost Birthday

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
The crowd roars with approval and excitement!

The tension is becoming unbearable!!

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
Good luck with your final runs! I am sorry I couldn't be apart of it . You show great persistence, a good character trait to have . If you still need some help, please let me know!

- James Underwood
Level 65

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Good luck to Esperanza!

Did you get any of the drops you were hoping for on this latest run?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm MASTER OF MOO
I'm Master of Moo, I am.
Master of Moo, I am, I am.
I just completed my 100th run
and I can say it's been a lot of fun!
And every run was easy,
( yeah, right you know it wasn't easy )
No sir!
I've completed my 100th run and I'm Master,
Master of Moo, I am!
M-A-N-C-H- U!
( aw, heck, he has too many letters! )
Master of Moo, I am!
P.S. Wouldn't have got this far without some help with a little help from my friends ( But that's another song )

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Sorry I had to leave yesterday I had a family emergency. I hope you did succeed in your noble quest. Happy Birthday, Moo Master!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Jul 26, 2015 wrote:
Sorry I had to leave yesterday I had a family emergency. I hope you did succeed in your noble quest. Happy Birthday, Moo Master!
It came very close to a failed run. Right after you left ( and I hope the emergency wasn't serious ) the witchdoctor on our team fled ( no reason given, no apology ). I asked Virtuous Wolf if he was planning on leaving: "No, I don't like unfinished runs." he said.
So we took on Moo, just the two of us. Of course with the terror-cotta army at our side we won!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on Jul 26, 2015 wrote:
I'm MASTER OF MOO
I'm Master of Moo, I am.
And every run was easy,
No sir!
Master of Moo, I am!
M-A-N-C-H- U!
Master of Moo, I am!
P.S. Wouldn't have got this far without some help with a little help from my friends ( But that's another song )
Congrats to ye fair lass, ye truly deserved it, first round's on me at the tavern dear lass yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
I'm MASTER OF MOO
I'm Master of Moo, I am.
And every run was easy,
No sir!
Master of Moo, I am!
M-A-N-C-H- U!
Master of Moo, I am!
Aye, congratulations Miss Esperanza!

Btw, Happy Birthday(sorry it's a day late)

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
Sorry I couldn't join you for your final runs: I was experiencing some... technical difficulties. In any case, It was an honor and a pleasure to join you for your quest, and I offer you two things: A belated Happy Birthday! and an equally belated Congratulations on MASTERING THAT FLY RIDDEN (REDACTED)

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I'm MASTER OF MOO
I'm Master of Moo, I am.
And every run was easy,
No sir!
Master of Moo, I am!
M-A-N-C-H- U!
Master of Moo, I am!
Congratulations! It's gonna take me only 95 more runs to get where you are.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
It came very close to a failed run. Right after you left ( and I hope the emergency wasn't serious ) the witchdoctor on our team fled ( no reason given, no apology ). I asked Virtuous Wolf if he was planning on leaving: "No, I don't like unfinished runs." he said.
So we took on Moo, just the two of us. Of course with the terror-cotta army at our side we won!
I'm glad you guys stuck with it. The emergency wasn't all that serious (but it seems like I'm going to have another cousin in a few months.) I'm sorry I wasn't there to see you equip that badge for the first time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I'm MASTER OF MOO
I'm Master of Moo, I am.
And every run was easy,
No sir!
Master of Moo, I am!
M-A-N-C-H- U!
Master of Moo, I am!
Wooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo
Congratulations my dear. Beyond well done. To you and to all your wonderful quest shareerererers. Your determination is legendary and you wear that badge with PRIDE.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Major Congrats to you Esperanza...and Happy Birthday to you as well. I wish that I could have joined you on your 100th run of the Towah, as it could have been a birthday present to both of us-- your 100th run, and my 5th (your birthday just happens to be only 1 day after mine...at least this year, who knows about next)

At least one of my measly 4 runs was accompanied by you, so that's a plus.

Again, congratulations on your Udder Domination of the Absolutely Wicked, Overly Maniacal and Annoying Nefariousness.

Yeah, that's right....U DA WOMAN!