Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hybrids

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 21, 2015
hi!!!

Does anyone know any awesome hybrids you can get? I know some (like the grim-toothed reaper) but I was wondering if anyone can tell me some other hybrids. I'm just curious to know which hybrids there are

Lieutenant
Nov 21, 2010
For now I am trying to get into perfection my Punk Fish, really love that pet.

There are plenty of awesome hybrid, my favorites might be the line of Minotaur's - Bullrog and Skyrim Minotaur. I am really hopping there are more!

I am also trying some of my own theories based on Decious responses on message board.

Sabretoothed Bunny x Black Tiger or Storm Tiger Shark = SaberTooth Tiger

Black Market Tarantula + one of the imperial lion = Barking Spider (We all know there is a youtube sensation of dog dressed as spider :D)

Originally I don't work that much with hybrids, but it is always a fun searching for ones.

Stubborn Duncan Freeman

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Check the wiki on pirate101central. They break them down into first gens and hybrids.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
I know this is a little bit of a late response, but here are all the hybrids:

• Black Mambo
  • Blues Crab
  • Bullrog
  • Cheerful Tinsel Owl
  • Clocktopus
  • Dire Crab
  • Emusaur
  • Fire Lizard
  • Flamango
  • Frostbiter
  • Glowfish
  • Golden Sky Dragon
  • Grimtooth Reaper
  • Habanero Tiger Shark
  • Horned Toad
  • Ice Lizard
  • Kloudnine
  • Lavalanchula
  • Monocorn
  • Ostrich (Blue)
  • Paper Dragon
  • Pork U Pine
  • Punk Fish
  • Silver Dollar Dillo
  • Skull Island Macaw
  • Skyrime Minotaur
  • Spooktooth
  • Sundango
  • Tarantula
  • Terrorloon
  • Thorny Toad
  • Tiger Shark
  • Verdant Tinsel Owl
You can find all of these on Pirate101 wiki!

Have fun picking one

Ensign
Feb 26, 2013
Can you breed an Orchid Chameleon with a Blue Ringed Walktopus? If so, what do you get?

Lvl 41: Impolite William Blake
Spiral Navigator

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
freedingle10 on Jul 25, 2015 wrote:
Can you breed an Orchid Chameleon with a Blue Ringed Walktopus? If so, what do you get?

Lvl 41: Impolite William Blake
Spiral Navigator
There is no unique hybrid that an Orchid Chameleon and a Blue Ringed Walktopus make. However, an Orchid Chameleon can make 2 hybrids: The Emusaur, and the Thorny Toad. The Blue Ringed Walktopus can't produce any hybrids currently.

James Underwood - Level 65