Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'm very excited for Ranked PvP, Ratbeard!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Now that we know that Ranked PvP is gonna hit the Test Realm real soon, I am looking forward to having epic matches against other Pirates, especially the toughest yet! I bet you're gonna be jam packed to see us brawl against each other once it goes to Test, Ratbeard. I'll be taking part of it once the Test Realm is active again. Maybe if there's time, I could brawl against you, if you wish. Looking forward to it!

Developer
I'm excited, too!

I'll be in the game as well, as time permits (although there's nothing stopping me from playing at home!)

Just please be aware that, because of the layers of player protection KingsIsle enforces, it's absolutely against the rules for me to announce myself.

But if you get beat by an unfamiliar name... well... I can't help it if you have your suspicions...

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ratbeard on Jul 16, 2015 wrote:
I'm excited, too!

I'll be in the game as well, as time permits (although there's nothing stopping me from playing at home!)

Just please be aware that, because of the layers of player protection KingsIsle enforces, it's absolutely against the rules for me to announce myself.

But if you get beat by an unfamiliar name... well... I can't help it if you have your suspicions...
That I know.

All I know is that wherever you are in the game in PvP, I'll be there.

Whether I win or lose, to you or someone else, I'll still have fun.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Now I get to properly challenge the Ratbeard!

Ensign
Jan 19, 2014
Decius Duelmaster on Jul 16, 2015 wrote:
Now I get to properly challenge the Ratbeard!
The great Ratbeard, Eh?