Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Don't know why it took so long...

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I have always wondered since my first pirate, why, if we don't get it anyway and there doesn't seem like any way TO get it, why does Gandary and Boochbeard even say anything when we are at Gunn's house? It's so cool and roomy and I just find it strange that they say anything if there is no indication that we COULD get his house.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2011
We probably can't get because it comes up in a promotion quest and it would be hard to make you go inside your house for a quest. As to getting a replica of it...

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Blazing Cannons on Aug 4, 2015 wrote:
We probably can't get because it comes up in a promotion quest and it would be hard to make you go inside your house for a quest. As to getting a replica of it...
True but its not like they say things like that when we enter every single building in the game...but this is as much of an answer that I've ever gotten for this so thx lol