Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Reddrum Pet

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
When I logged onto my Musketeer, I was choosing the new epics for my companions (They're such beasts now), when I received a notification that a pet hatched. I checked, and saw the Reddrum. It's a Red fish with yellow trim, and looks similar to the Glowfish. Is this a new pet, a bug, or just something I got? Did anyone else get this pet?

It's so cool!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Very mysterious. I have not had any new eggs appear in anyone's backpacks that I have seen.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
It is a new Pet that was in the Test Realm usually obtained by Pet Wrangling. Reddrum appears to love MooShu / Side Dishes (at least in the Test Realm).

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Hmmm.... maybe I did get it from pet wrangling.

It's still cool though.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
One of my characters did in fact wind up with one from pet wranglin'. Woot!

Community Leader
Be aware that if you hatch that pet with other pets, you can't get a copy of Reddrum. It's like the Ostrich and Black Market Tarantula. But you could get lucky and get a new hybrid, the Grouper!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
I got one as well- one of my companions, or two companions finished at the SAME EXACT TIME brought me an imperial lion and a reddrum. I am going to add both of them to my UUUUUURGGG thread.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I got one very recently, I don't know how good these can get because mines still levelling up