Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your favorite End-of-Book boss?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Thought I might ask you pirates a question about the End-of-Book bosses, the last bosses you encounter at the end of the major storyline arc's books, being that the game's way of world travelling is very different from Wizard101's way & such.

Pirates, what is your favorite End-of-Book boss, or bosses, & what do you like about them that makes them challenging? Please speak here.

Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
I only know the end of book bosses from Valencia all the way to Aquila, but from those I choose Rooke.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2011
As it stands, the end of book bosses are:
Book 1: Chumba Wumba
Book 2: Gortez
Book 3: The Valvida brothers
Book 4: Phule's goons
Book 5: The Red Sash Gang
Book 6: Santa Rana
Book 7: El Toro's Mausoleum
Book 8: Fort Elena
Book 9: Old Man Bronco
Book 10: Deacon
Book 11: General Tso's Chicken (Read the menu at a Chinese resturant and you'll get why that's funny)
Book 12: The Water Guardian
Book 13: Rooke
Book 14: The Suitors

My favorite is Deacon because of the cannons.

Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
Did you just say that Cool Ranch takes up five of the books? Books 5-10 all have bosses from Cool Ranch.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2011
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 11, 2015 wrote:
Did you just say that Cool Ranch takes up five of the books? Books 5-10 all have bosses from Cool Ranch.
Books 5,6,7,9, and 10 are all Cool Ranch. Book 8 is in Port Regal.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Blazing Cannons on Sep 8, 2015 wrote:
As it stands, the end of book bosses are:
Book 1: Chumba Wumba
Book 2: Gortez
Book 3: The Valvida brothers
Book 4: Phule's goons
Book 5: The Red Sash Gang
Book 6: Santa Rana
Book 7: El Toro's Mausoleum
Book 8: Fort Elena
Book 9: Old Man Bronco
Book 10: Deacon
Book 11: General Tso's Chicken (Read the menu at a Chinese resturant and you'll get why that's funny)
Book 12: The Water Guardian
Book 13: Rooke
Book 14: The Suitors

My favorite is Deacon because of the cannons.
The end of book 12 boss is actually the metal guardian.. Js.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2011
Aaron FireEyes on Sep 18, 2015 wrote:
The end of book 12 boss is actually the metal guardian.. Js.
According to central, the water guardian is the one you fight right before talking to Cao Tzu.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Blazing Cannons on Sep 21, 2015 wrote:
According to central, the water guardian is the one you fight right before talking to Cao Tzu.
So true. The Water Guardian is truly Book 12's End-Of-Book boss.

On a side note, I think the End-Of-Book bosses should be a bit more challenging by having a few more boss cheats added.

Which End-Of-Book bosses do you think could use a few more boss cheats added? Just asking.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here is my favorite final book boss Deacon. Long story short, it's an epic battle to start with in the old days he was a very challenging boss, like per 2014 spring update. Still a hard boss after that update, upoun winning that's a sweet victory.You got a prize at the end.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Monkrinx2024 on Sep 25, 2015 wrote:
Here is my favorite final book boss Deacon. Long story short, it's an epic battle to start with in the old days he was a very challenging boss, like per 2014 spring update. Still a hard boss after that update, upoun winning that's a sweet victory.You got a prize at the end.
Deacon is one of my favorite end-of-book bosses, but he still lacks his own unique loot drops. I would still like to get his weapon & outfit.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Deacon blows the others out of the water. The story for the battle begins at the very beginning of the game. You beat him epically and you get a ship (Which I sold) I wish he had his own drops though.