Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Looking For A Morphing Partner

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
I'm looking for a morphing partner for my level 31 Ebon Specter. I'd prefer to morph with a pet that has Gives Relentless, Gives Blade Storm, gives a healing power, gives Tough/Dodgy/Accurate or anything else in that line. If you are available, please respond so we can work out a time.

Thanks.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I will pop into the morphing tent in the Blind Mew realm tomorrow (Sat. the 15th) at 9 AM central time and hang around a bit. I will send Dark Griffen Orne who will bring a Not So Great White Shark who has Grants Rally, Grants Regroup, Grants SoulReaver for his powers and Repel Borders 2, Merciless 2, and Grants Tough 2 for his talents.

We can talk if we meet up, since I do have some pets with Grants Blade Storm - but none of them have both the good healing grants.

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Sorry I couldn't make it on the 15th, I had other real-life things to take care of. Would next Saturday be good for you, 9 AM central time in Blind Mew? If you would like to do it before then, I'm free almost all week.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I cannot Saturday morning. Perhaps Sat evening or sometime on Sunday?

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Saturday evening at 7:00 EST time Blind Mew should work. Thanks for doing this!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
That should work. I have put a post-it note on my monitor!

What is your pirates name?

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Shoot! I'm really sorry I'm late, but there was a real life issue with timing an I couldn't make it back in time.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Apologies, AlphWolf - even with the post-it note, I managed to forgot, only arriving about 1:30 after our rendezvous.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
We both forgot, then, so I suppose it worked out.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Shall we try again? What is a good day for you?

-Indigo