Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Back and better than ever!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
Hello pirates! It is I, NinjaPhoenix and I am back on the boards! It has been a while, like uh about four or something months? I thought I should say something to let everyone know I am back. I have been up to date with the boards but since there has been no update since last year in September for a really long time I decided to cancel my membership. It is great how ranked pvp has arrived as well as other many things like the Pirate's Regatta but I am one of those people that are sort of disappointed of the fact that there is no major update. However I am satisfied...for now.
Happy Piratin' pirates, I hope to see you in game, whether it is pvping or something else.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Why hello Ninja and welcome back to the boards. Great seeing you here again and I hope you get back to enjoying the game, the boards and the new updates. There may not be any story updates, which is kind of a bummer, but there's a lot of cool, new stuff floatin' around in the Spiral-- I'm sure the fun will pick right back up for you. I'm actually taking a bit of a break from the game and boards, for a little bit, but I just wanted to stop in and say 'HELLO'.

Hope you have quite a blast and again, welcome back!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome back fellow Marauder. We have lots to keep you busy so I hope to see you in game soon.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Aug 19, 2015 wrote:
Why hello Ninja and welcome back to the boards. Great seeing you here again and I hope you get back to enjoying the game, the boards and the new updates. There may not be any story updates, which is kind of a bummer, but there's a lot of cool, new stuff floatin' around in the Spiral-- I'm sure the fun will pick right back up for you. I'm actually taking a bit of a break from the game and boards, for a little bit, but I just wanted to stop in and say 'HELLO'.

Hope you have quite a blast and again, welcome back!
When you return I'll probably say the same thing to you Valkoor lol. Have a great adventure!

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Ninja Phoenix123 on Aug 18, 2015 wrote:
Hello pirates! It is I, NinjaPhoenix and I am back on the boards! It has been a while, like uh about four or something months? I thought I should say something to let everyone know I am back. I have been up to date with the boards but since there has been no update since last year in September for a really long time I decided to cancel my membership. It is great how ranked pvp has arrived as well as other many things like the Pirate's Regatta but I am one of those people that are sort of disappointed of the fact that there is no major update. However I am satisfied...for now.
Happy Piratin' pirates, I hope to see you in game, whether it is pvping or something else.
And from the ashes, the Phoenix returns!!

Welcome back mate. It really has been a while. The last thing I saw you post on was when I posted my prediction for the new world(still entirely possible), which was March 22nd. So, it has been 4 months and about 28 days. That certainly is a while.

I hope to see you around!

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65