Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 and Wizard101: Will These Paths Cross?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
I have always wondered if Wizard101 and Pirate101 story lines will ever cross in the future. I feel like it will because their have been references to Wizard101 in Pirate101. For example, Malistare in the one Mooshu puppet show asking for a key to open a door to the world of dragons (Dragonspyre). I think Malisatre is also mentioned in Xol Akmul. Also, both games have played go to Marleybone and Mooshu. not to mention Grizzleheim and Krokotopia are also in both games (although in Pirate101, Grizzleheim and Krokotopia are just as options for origin worlds). And finally, we see Wizard City in the Pets puppet show. So does this prove that pirates and wizards will meet?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate Master on Aug 28, 2015 wrote:
I have always wondered if Wizard101 and Pirate101 story lines will ever cross in the future. I feel like it will because their have been references to Wizard101 in Pirate101. For example, Malistare in the one Mooshu puppet show asking for a key to open a door to the world of dragons (Dragonspyre). I think Malisatre is also mentioned in Xol Akmul. Also, both games have played go to Marleybone and Mooshu. not to mention Grizzleheim and Krokotopia are also in both games (although in Pirate101, Grizzleheim and Krokotopia are just as options for origin worlds). And finally, we see Wizard City in the Pets puppet show. So does this prove that pirates and wizards will meet?
Only that the fact that our pirate's story and our wizard's story are taking place at the same time in the same universe ( the Spiral ).
In Xol Akmul, the Aztecosaurs mistake you as "an agent of the Shadow-Queen" ( Morganthe ).
It would be nice if there were a cross-over event for wizards and pirates.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Actually wizard101 has in the B.O.X.E.S. events, if your wizard hadn't stopped Deacon (it was Deacon right? Cant remember) then your pirate wouldn't escape the Armada and thus cause time to alter it's course to another future.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Rachel Dreamsong on Aug 29, 2015 wrote:
Actually wizard101 has in the B.O.X.E.S. events, if your wizard hadn't stopped Deacon (it was Deacon right? Cant remember) then your pirate wouldn't escape the Armada and thus cause time to alter it's course to another future.
Wh-what..? There was a crossover in one of those B.O.X.E.S...?! I hope they bring that back in one of the permanent quests. I never got to do the second box quest

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bloody Belle on Sep 2, 2015 wrote:
Wh-what..? There was a crossover in one of those B.O.X.E.S...?! I hope they bring that back in one of the permanent quests. I never got to do the second box quest
The cross-over occurs in the Avalon BOX, your wizard is sent to rescue Boochbeard and Gandry from the Armada; in the course of which BB and G learn of an orphan pirate destined to bring down the Armada.
They will likely repeat the BOXES event, the way they repeat the Lost Pages event.

Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
anecorbie on Sep 2, 2015 wrote:
The cross-over occurs in the Avalon BOX, your wizard is sent to rescue Boochbeard and Gandry from the Armada; in the course of which BB and G learn of an orphan pirate destined to bring down the Armada.
They will likely repeat the BOXES event, the way they repeat the Lost Pages event.
What Lost Pages event?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate Master on Sep 5, 2015 wrote:
What Lost Pages event?
Lost Pages event - the story is that 7 wizards in a study group accidently stumble upon some powerful, cursed pages, they get possessed and you're supposed to find them, fight them and remove the curse.. This is a recurring event, like the BOXES and the Halloween quests.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Now that hints suggesting Polaris will likely be added to Wizard101 later this year...and the fact that Polaris is such a major influence in the Pirate world.....I would say at least the potential of more cross over opportunities will exist in the future.

Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
I also remembered, after you defeat Butch and Sundance Kid, Butch says, "Kid, next time I say lets go some place like Zafaria, lets go some place like Zafaria." Zafaria is another world from Wizard101, but I pretty sure that this is just for comedy.

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
anecorbie on Sep 2, 2015 wrote:
Actually, it was the Zafaria box. The only good thing about that place.