Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New world incoming, PROBABLY not for us

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
SO, as many of you may have known Wizard101 is getting a new world. Is it possible we may also be getting Polaris? In the KI live they never said it was specifically for Wizard101. It would make sense for us to go to Polaris (Naploguin did say he owed us a favor). Cash in our favor and have a three way attack at Valencia making the war between the 4 worlds. (Monquistia, Marleybone, Polaris versus the enemy Kane and the Armada. It may work and would be a cool story line. We may have to go to Polaris to access a Stormgate into Valencia. It would be the perfect time for a new world after all.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
koi I hate to sink your ship but the new world is for wizards not pirates the reason is there have been a lot of spoilers for it for wizards on wizards forums plus the ki live video was about wizards so it's most likely that it's a wizard101 world plus in a thing at the last arc of wizards Polaris was said to be a world in th new story arc I'm sorry but it's a wizard world but who knows maybe it will be a pirate world to have a great day everyone

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Koi the Fish on Sep 7, 2015 wrote:
SO, as many of you may have known Wizard101 is getting a new world. Is it possible we may also be getting Polaris? In the KI live they never said it was specifically for Wizard101. It would make sense for us to go to Polaris (Naploguin did say he owed us a favor). Cash in our favor and have a three way attack at Valencia making the war between the 4 worlds. (Monquistia, Marleybone, Polaris versus the enemy Kane and the Armada. It may work and would be a cool story line. We may have to go to Polaris to access a Stormgate into Valencia. It would be the perfect time for a new world after all.
Remember, because Wizard101 is getting Polaris, it means they have tons of models for the world, so it would come in no time to Pirates! It was announced for them on their KI live birthday event this month, and Pirate 101's birthday is next month, so fingers crossed!!!

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
EMC99 on Sep 8, 2015 wrote:
Remember, because Wizard101 is getting Polaris, it means they have tons of models for the world, so it would come in no time to Pirates! It was announced for them on their KI live birthday event this month, and Pirate 101's birthday is next month, so fingers crossed!!!
Hope the new combined MMO team takes advantage of sharing graphic resources. We all know on the Pirate side that Polaris would certainly fit in the story.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
EMC99 on Sep 8, 2015 wrote:
This is what I was hoping for..... Gonna ignore our producers letter :P i will stay Optomistic.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
silver swordcoral on Sep 8, 2015 wrote:
koi I hate to sink your ship but the new world is for wizards not pirates the reason is there have been a lot of spoilers for it for wizards on wizards forums plus the ki live video was about wizards so it's most likely that it's a wizard101 world plus in a thing at the last arc of wizards Polaris was said to be a world in th new story arc I'm sorry but it's a wizard world but who knows maybe it will be a pirate world to have a great day everyone
Maybe KI's pulling a major troll on us, and actually making it for the pirates??