Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Invisible Tiger Claws?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 15, 2011
Recently, I bought the Tiger Claws weapon from the Bazaar, and I was so happy since I was farming for this cool weapon for so long! When I finally got to wearing them, they didn't appear on my character! I could have sworn these claws were visible on your hands when worn, but whenever I put them on I don't see them. During combat they appear; but outside of it, nothing .
I tried to find ways to make it appear, and with that I encountered a glitch with it. Whenever I am on a mount holding a Staff weapon and then replace the Staff with the Tiger Claws and unequip the mount, my Staff turns invisible too! I literally see my character holding nothing in their hand! I guess I can't control my invisibility power very well .
I really think that this may be a glitch because I know that the claws were visible on your character before. But now my hands are clawless from this awful glitch . I really want to wear this cool looking weapon so I hope it gets fixed soon!