Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Scorpion Swarm/Grizzly Beast Banner Be Nerfed

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
I believe that either the Scorpion Swarm or Grizzly Beast Banner or both should be nerfed. This is because the banner makes the scorpions weapon power double, which is op (even if you have shields).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate Master on Sep 21, 2015 wrote:
I believe that either the Scorpion Swarm or Grizzly Beast Banner or both should be nerfed. This is because the banner makes the scorpions weapon power double, which is op (even if you have shields).
Wow, this is now the first post after the "nerf/ban the Moo Robes" request, lol, I wondered when a new nerf request would show up!
The Scorpion swarm isn't OP-destroy the banner and they go crazy for a turn. You should be more concerned as to how the banner boosts pets.
SBs can destroy those scorpions with passive talents
Privs use Gunnery
Muskets use cannonball or traps
WD- mojo storm or Jobu the little varmits
Buccaneers also can utterly destroy the pest.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Here we go yet AgAiN with a player not willing to find a way around things so they want it to be made easier for them -

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
The trade off for this i see if either reduced range or almost no attacking capabilities, but with the new champ weapon i can see it being a problem, before there was a tradeoff to using the staff but now every class can be like this without any tradeoff, i dont believe such a power as this is fair even though i will have it

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Yeah and they die in 2 hits.

Really will people ever stop complaining?

What's next? Soul Shroud doing too much damage?

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Really? You think the scorpion swarm should be nerfed AND the beast banner? There aren't words to describe how much I disagree with that. The scorpions have super low accuracy and can be easily killed. Not to mention they aren't very smart. The beast banner doesn't make them OP in the slightest. The scorpions are only annoying and very VERY beatable.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Nerf everything! Un-ban everything! Ban Everything! Everything should be fair! Yet give me the advantage!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
I don't see a reason to nerf the banner....you can destroy it, thereby negating the banner's effects.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Silver Angel on Sep 21, 2015 wrote:
Yeah and they die in 2 hits.

Really will people ever stop complaining?

What's next? Soul Shroud doing too much damage?
well my shroud does 200-400 witchhuntered

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Lol level 74 scorpions with beast banner plus espirit from toro are a tad strong