Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestion for Rogue's Gallery: Ryan

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
November's newsletter asked for suggestions from the players, regarding who we want to see a Rogue's Gallery video about. I'd like to nominate Ryan of Ryan's Yum-n-ade. I know he's already been the subject of a blog post a couple of years ago, but I also think that newer members won't know the story of the young player who became an important character in the Skull Island story. His backstory is worthy of the Rogue's Gallery.

Thank you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Nov 2, 2015 wrote:
November's newsletter asked for suggestions from the players, regarding who we want to see a Rogue's Gallery video about. I'd like to nominate Ryan of Ryan's Yum-n-ade. I know he's already been the subject of a blog post a couple of years ago, but I also think that newer members won't know the story of the young player who became an important character in the Skull Island story. His backstory is worthy of the Rogue's Gallery.

Thank you.

Excellent idea, and we could perhaps get an update on Ryan's condition?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I would LOVE to hear an update on his story and I am sure that inventing a rouge story for his character would tickle him no end.

Ensign
Jun 23, 2012
I like this subject

Not only could KI give us a story behind Ryan's character, but also, what about a charity event for Ryan's Foundation? Let's say for every 10,000 gold that Ryan the relentless Yum-N-aide stand brings in for a month, a certain dollar amount is given towards his foundation? Just a thought ....

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I strongly agree to put this character, in the Rogue's Gallery. Not only Ryan is special, this is the character that influence me to play this game. Not just my main character Nicole, but all 7 characters I have created, in both accounts. If it was not for Ryan the Relentless, I would not be here in pirate 101 or have left after the free zones.

I have line up at the Yum-n-ade stand, to grab a glass or five. Ratbeard keep a look out for trouble makers, while Hawkules, Bonnie Anne,Sarah Steel ( or who ever is your skull kraken companion is ) and I are waiting for our beverages.