Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo Manchu's Tower: How long have you been in it?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 29, 2013
Hey guys!

So my friend and I, we like to try new things with our pirates. We each have two accounts with all 65s of each kind. For a while, we were bringing our 4 musketeers into the Moo Manchu's Tower because we like to throw the bombs out and we think it's gone faster.

Recently - as in, right now - we brought all four witches and brought these companions:
I brought Scratch and Carcarius on both of my witches, and she brought Goronado and Scratch for her companions.

We brought these mainly for the will and mojo buffs and the power that Goronado brings.

We finished this tower in an hour. Just an hour. So, what's the longest time you've been in a tower? The shortest?

For me, the longest I've been in a tower was almost 3 hours.
The shortest, this time, being just an hour.

I'm excited to hear about your adventures in the tower!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
HelenaQ on Nov 6, 2015 wrote:
Hey guys!

So my friend and I, we like to try new things with our pirates. We each have two accounts with all 65s of each kind. For a while, we were bringing our 4 musketeers into the Moo Manchu's Tower because we like to throw the bombs out and we think it's gone faster.

Recently - as in, right now - we brought all four witches and brought these companions:
I brought Scratch and Carcarius on both of my witches, and she brought Goronado and Scratch for her companions.

We brought these mainly for the will and mojo buffs and the power that Goronado brings.

We finished this tower in an hour. Just an hour. So, what's the longest time you've been in a tower? The shortest?

For me, the longest I've been in a tower was almost 3 hours.
The shortest, this time, being just an hour.

I'm excited to hear about your adventures in the tower!
Longest time: 2 hours 45 minutes
Shortest: 48 minutes ( 3 witches and a privateer )
I've been running up the stairs of Moo's Tower so many times I joke that my badge should read "Stair Master of Moo"!
I have all the boss items from the Nefarious five and just need one item from Moo ( boots ) to complete my tower collection.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
I've only gone in once for roughly 3 hours (I think...). I tried going solo with my Witchdoctor, and died on one of the higher floors, I haven't reached the Nefarious gang either.

Of course, I'm not just going to leave it at that; a taste for vengeance still lingers...

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Longest: 3 hours and 15 min.
Shortest: 28 min (no joke)

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
I think the longest i took in the tower was roughly 2 hours 15 minutes, since it was all of ours' first runs, we were new jacks to the nefarious elexir and such.
The shortest i have ever been in the tower was 1 hour since we had 2 privateers and 2 witchdoctors

Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
zilch
level 40 swash
level 15 musketeer
level 10 privateer
lol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RESlDUE on Nov 8, 2015 wrote:
zilch
level 40 swash
level 15 musketeer
level 10 privateer
lol
What? You haven't persuaded a friend to let you group with them and enter the Tower under-leveled?

Ensign
Nov 12, 2009
I've been in there once. Was beaten on the first level. I think I'll need a stronger companion to through with me

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
What? You haven't persuaded a friend to let you group with them and enter the Tower under-leveled?
Is that sarcasm........sunshine.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
Fearless Finnagan on Nov 6, 2015 wrote:
Longest: 3 hours and 15 min.
Shortest: 28 min (no joke)
What the? 28 minutes in the tower is impossible. You are lying.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate Master on Nov 18, 2015 wrote:
Nope, he's not - with a full WD team using Old Scratch you can do it in about a half hour, with luck it can even be less...

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Probably an old scratch run and everybody had captain blood's jacket.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Well I was really lucky it was a coordinated group who needed one more person, who were doing the tower over and over with Old Scratch and a killer, really complicated strategy. We did 8 runs in a little over 4 hours before I had to get off.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Got to change my longest time - it's now at 3 hours five minutes. I was in a team up with Dante and we got stuck with a level 65 who brought her friend with her - a level 11.
Both are morphing fanatics and are doing this for gold. The level 65 ( a swashbuckler ) wasn't much help as she went afk through battles frequently. Leaving Dante and me to do the work.
If you want to avoid them in a team up, ask me for their names in game.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I usually have to go in with random people as I don't really do it with a co ord group but I have been in there for a shortest time of 1 hour and a half and longest time was 4 hours because everyone eventually left and it was just me on the last floor

Ensign
Mar 29, 2013
I can agree with the 28 minutes WD Towers

My friend's and I usually last about 35-40 minutes with all witchdoctors because we each have to run up two accounts and that gets a bit slow sometimes.

My friend and I usually do 2 witchdoctors and 2 melee's at a time so that way we're not bored with just melee play - it takes kind of long sometimes. The witches do most of the work anyway.

My latest time to go through was 48 minutes on a Witch and a Musketeer while my friend had a Witch and a Privateer. Companions: Scratch (All), Carcarius (Witch), Chantal (Musketeer) and Marchioness (Privateer).

:)