Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

easy ways to get pet snacks???

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
preferably things that a level 43 swashbuckler could do
i'm running out of pet snacks so quickly and pet wrangling doesn't get me very many pet snacks.
help me plZZZZZZZ

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
RESlDUE on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
i'm running out of pet snacks so quickly and pet wrangling doesn't get me very many pet snacks.
help me plZZZZZZZ
Buy them in the pet arena place.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Or check out the bazaar, but be ready to pay a lot of gold for the higher level/rare snacks.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
RESlDUE on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
help me plZZZZZZZ
pretty sure you know this already, however devilfish hollow(skull island) tends to be pretty efficient as well to get snack drops.. my witch uses momoori compound cave(mooshu) to collect snacks takes a few battles but after a little bit I get juju fruits cupcakes etc decent snacks rolling in every couple of fights..
the double benefits to pet sparring with Decius is that you get guarantee of one snack per battle plus get an opportunity of seeing new(future) pets and what powers of each type of pet do.
stormy jen silver