Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Laegystron hardest battle to solo in game?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Many people solo this game and when the Laegystron battle of the Chief Laegystron and his minions fight at the end of Cave of Lamos, I find this and I am sure many other people find this extremely hard to solo. Not only does the enemy team have about double your team but they all have more health than you and the chief has about 2/3 more health than you do. When I tried to solo this battle it took me 7 tries until I eventually gave up and had to find someone In Avery's court and even then what if there isn't someone around to help you at the time? Ever since then I have waited forever to finally find someone willing to do the battle with me and even then, sometimes 2 of us (both max levels) died and lost the battle.
Has anybody else realized how extremely difficult this battle is and I can only imagine how hard it would be to solo for people new to the game on their first pirates.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Unfair Angel on Nov 29, 2015 wrote:
Many people solo this game and when the Laegystron battle of the Chief Laegystron and his minions fight at the end of Cave of Lamos, I find this and I am sure many other people find this extremely hard to solo. Not only does the enemy team have about double your team but they all have more health than you and the chief has about 2/3 more health than you do. When I tried to solo this battle it took me 7 tries until I eventually gave up and had to find someone In Avery's court and even then what if there isn't someone around to help you at the time? Ever since then I have waited forever to finally find someone willing to do the battle with me and even then, sometimes 2 of us (both max levels) died and lost the battle.
Has anybody else realized how extremely difficult this battle is and I can only imagine how hard it would be to solo for people new to the game on their first pirates.
It's difficult but still possible - I did it on my first pirate at a lowly 62 level with companions under level 60. ( Of course this was before wounding bedrest. )
Still I was able to solo this dungeon with all of my pirates.

Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
I understand your struggle, I eventually quit the game after trying to solo this dungeon a few times

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 29, 2015 wrote:
It's difficult but still possible - I did it on my first pirate at a lowly 62 level with companions under level 60. ( Of course this was before wounding bedrest. )
Still I was able to solo this dungeon with all of my pirates.
It took me one try on my first pirate, the knock back bombs at the time worked wonders. Mind you, this was late 2013, in the summer right after the Mb/Aq Update.