Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What are the names of your pirates?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Senior account (in order of creation):

Brynn Laveer, , lvl 65, who is past her pink-and-black stage and now uses dark purple and black, much to el Toro's relief (although the rest of the crew quite admired his pink spandex). My Brynn salutes your Brynn, Misty!

David Gordon,, lvl 65, named after the hero in one of my favorite swashbuckling yarns.

Brynn and David were the two I ran in the beta Pirate that week before it went live, and they were recreated after the game went live (although I goofed and made Brynn's hair the wrong color, which we still cannot change).

TarynDeveraux, , lvl 65.

Chase Nichols, , lvl 65. Of my max-level pirates on this account, Chase is the one who runs most often, doing the Gauntlet or the Tower.

Angel, , lvl 65. Typical buccaneer, Angel likes to keep things simple. His name, and during his run through the game his colors were black and black. Since maxing out, he has been allowed a little bit of color - there is now a thin dark red strip on his black flag.

Alexandra Burke, , level 49. The baby on the accound, Alexandra is currently teamed up with Dark Griffen Orne on my third account, battling their way through MooShoo.

-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
My middle account (again, in order they were created):

Rogan, , lvl 65. Named after my longest-running (35 years+) D&D character. Of my maxed pirates, Rogan runs most often as he is determined to by the scrip ship interior (a mere 25,000 scrip. He is about 56% of the way there). He is also the pirate most likely to be found in the morphing tent.

Karic Atherton, , lvl 65, commander of the Banana Brigade. From the Gold Mine in Skull Island onward, Karic has only ever used primate crew for combats (the only exception is when non-primates come out for their promotion quest fights). He wears the monkey mask and his outfit looks suspiciously identical to Gortez's. Now, if he could only put a monkey on his flag and find a high-level Monquistan ship (hint hint, KI).

Beatriz Voss, , lvl. 65. She has one of my favorite flags: the butterfly in rich orange/brown against a black background (with a thin strip of gray at the top and bottom).

Silent Quinn, , lvl 65. Not much of a conversationalist.

Kestrel Vinter, , lvl 34. Kestrel and Brianna (below) are the tail-end of an experiment where I was running ,,, pirates simultaneously, keeping them at the same levels and at the same pace through the game, in order to compare which ones were the most and least effective (conclusion? KI did a very good job balancing the classes!). That experiment ended when the pirates all hit level 31.

Brianna Donnelly, , lvl 31. She is my battle angel, as near as I can replicate the look.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
What I still call my "baby" account:

Silver Roslyn, , lvl 65. One of my first pirates to use the adjective slot in her name.

Autumn, , lvl. 65.

Dark Griffin Orne, , lvl 49, currently running with Alexandra on my senior account. I believe he is the only one of my pirates where I used all three name slots.

Silent Quinn, , 27. Another favorite flag: black and tan background with the central triangle the tan bit; the tree in darker browns against the tan part of the flag. Black and tan makes some nice crew outfits too (I didn't start using the brown palette until I started this third wave of pirates; it has produced some nice flags).

Black Angela, , 10. She laments she is not allowed to put the boot in more frequently.

Morgan, , 10. She has the whole winter wolf/ice thing going on with her flag, outfit, etc. No relation to the Starks (she doesn't have a death wish).

-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
My last account - which doesn't even have an official name (sometimes referred to as the baby baby account"):

Messina, , 11. Named after one of Napoleon's marshals (who was in fact a smuggler before the French Revolution began and he joined the army). Although she has been allowed to run some, her primary purpose is to hold overflow doubloons for the pirates on my other accounts. And if you think that is a horrible way to treat a pirate, wait until you meet:

Talon Orne III, , lvl. 1. Talon's job is to take the useless doubloons from my other pirates (which otherwise keep showing up in critical fights because the prioritizing doubloons feature still does not work properly). Sadly, once he fills up on a certain type of doubloon, like egg timer, he is deleted and recreated. Israel Stern, , lvl 1. Israel is such a baby he has not even met this Avery chap yet. I created him because I had a new idea for a flag.-Indigo

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Indigo Ring on Mar 11, 2016 wrote:
My last account - which doesn't even have an official name (sometimes referred to as the baby baby account"):

Messina, , 11. Named after one of Napoleon's marshals (who was in fact a smuggler before the French Revolution began and he joined the army). Although she has been allowed to run some, her primary purpose is to hold overflow doubloons for the pirates on my other accounts. And if you think that is a horrible way to treat a pirate, wait until you meet:

Talon Orne III, , lvl. 1. Talon's job is to take the useless doubloons from my other pirates (which otherwise keep showing up in critical fights because the prioritizing doubloons feature still does not work properly). Sadly, once he fills up on a certain type of doubloon, like egg timer, he is deleted and recreated. Israel Stern, , lvl 1. Israel is such a baby he has not even met this Avery chap yet. I created him because I had a new idea for a flag.-Indigo
4 accounts? Wow, that's cool!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
The first step to dealing with a problem is admitting you have a problem...

-Indigo

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Fearless Finnigan - lvl 65

Husky Miguel Cranston - lvl 65

Daring Diego - lvl 65

Gruesome Griffin - lvl 65

Lanky Liam - lvl 51- i've been taking it slow on this guy since i've been busy lately and i'm getting bored of the story. I just got battle Zeal a little bit ago and it may be my favorite power ever.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Mar 13, 2016 wrote:
Fearless Finnigan - lvl 65

Husky Miguel Cranston - lvl 65

Daring Diego - lvl 65

Gruesome Griffin - lvl 65

Lanky Liam - lvl 51- i've been taking it slow on this guy since i've been busy lately and i'm getting bored of the story. I just got battle Zeal a little bit ago and it may be my favorite power ever.
What is battle zeal?

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
darkmoordude on Mar 17, 2016 wrote:
What is battle zeal?
Wait nevermind.

Ensign
Jan 14, 2015
Eager Lawrence Nesbitt
Salty Neville Stern
Fair Scott Grant
Black Edward Laveer
Dark Ronan Burke

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
Adam lvl 70
Angel Armstrong lvl 70
Wolf lvl 70
Tim lvl 70
Sam lvl 32

Petty Officer
Mar 23, 2011
Nathaniel Lawson ~ lv 68
Bloody Mycin ~ lv 14
Morgrim Nightingale ~ lv 10

I forgot the others and I'm too lazy to use them

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Updated:

Black Wolf Bowman Level 70

Dashing Seamus Bowman Level 68

Gruesome Sergio Bowman Level 45

Loyal Zane Bowman Level 65

India Bowman Level 31

Able Anna Urswick Level 33

Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
Noble Noah Kirk Lvl 41 -Main

Bloody Blaze Bowman Lvl 12

Merciless Wolf Lvl 25

Yet to make

Yet to make

Petty Officer
Oct 13, 2012
Romantic Nicole Underwood, lvl 70
Charming Krystal Maxwell, lvl 13
Smart Malia Bristol, lvl 13
Cunning Monica Johansson, lvl 11
Honest Lily Laverne, lvl 10
Faithful Rebecca Radcliffe, lvl 10

Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
Jenna Blake 43 Main

Horace 10 Working on it
Dead-Eye Jenna 9 WIP
Bailey Taylor Buc is just not me. Very slow WIP

Should I try Privateer? Well at least when My and get to Port Regal.