Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your favourite thing in Aquila

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Post your favourite thing below

Mine would have to be the skyway, it's so pretty and the Eagles carved into it are amazing it's just so breathtaking and fun to journey through

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Ahoy there pirates!
Aquila is one of my favorite worlds. My favorite thing in it would have to be The Passage, because that's where you battle Scylla, which is really fun. I also love to sail through the Achaean Way

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
I enjoyed going through the storyline and taking part in Troy, riding in the mouse was fun.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Ninja Phoenix123 on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
I enjoyed going through the storyline and taking part in Troy, riding in the mouse was fun.
Troy was easily my favourite dungeon and some classes get a soldier at the end of it too (I think so at least)

Ensign
Oct 06, 2011
my favrite thing about aquila is all the history involed because it shows how much care they put into the world as a whole that and i am hoping that they soon will bring out the next world!

BloodyBriannaWindlass