Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where is moo manchu's sanctum?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
So I want to farm moo Manchu for his wand and the sanctum would be a lot more efficient then the tomb of mow Cheng, I have done all the moo Manchu quests (I think) so I was wandering where in kaizoku jima is the sanctum so I can farm him?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 13, 2016 wrote:
So I want to farm moo Manchu for his wand and the sanctum would be a lot more efficient then the tomb of mow Cheng, I have done all the moo Manchu quests (I think) so I was wandering where in kaizoku jima is the sanctum so I can farm him?
First cave to the far left as you enter the island.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 13, 2016 wrote:
First cave to the far left as you enter the island.
I tried but I can't enter it, is it supposed to be a one off entry because I have been there for mormo's promtoion quest, I want to enter so I can farm moo Manchu for his wand which does drop in the sanctum

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
I tried but I can't enter it, is it supposed to be a one off entry because I have been there for mormo's promtoion quest, I want to enter so I can farm moo Manchu for his wand which does drop in the sanctum
If you turned in the quest you won't be able to farm Moo.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
If you turned in the quest you won't be able to farm Moo.
Ok thx anyway

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
I agree, using the sanctum would be an easier way to farm him, it's sad how you can't enter the cave again after completing the promotion.
I tried farming for Moo's wand in the tomb about fifteen times, but then I just gave up and farmed for Phule's wand, glad I got that.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Ninja Phoenix123 on Jan 17, 2016 wrote:
I agree, using the sanctum would be an easier way to farm him, it's sad how you can't enter the cave again after completing the promotion.
I tried farming for Moo's wand in the tomb about fifteen times, but then I just gave up and farmed for Phule's wand, glad I got that.
Phules wand is good the only thing that puts me off is the damage, my readied spell with a critical activating mojo rising and mojo echo can deal 500 damage against an approaching enemy in PvP which is of course useful, I lose that with Phules wand and only gain 1 range of space but moos wand would be a bit less damage one extra range and I would have cowards bane rank 2 I don't know if a pet can grant cowards agency but I would certainly be after it so taht my cowards bane woukd immobilise my enemy which would also help in PvP

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 28, 2016 wrote:
Phules wand is good the only thing that puts me off is the damage, my readied spell with a critical activating mojo rising and mojo echo can deal 500 damage against an approaching enemy in PvP which is of course useful, I lose that with Phules wand and only gain 1 range of space but moos wand would be a bit less damage one extra range and I would have cowards bane rank 2 I don't know if a pet can grant cowards agency but I would certainly be after it so taht my cowards bane woukd immobilise my enemy which would also help in PvP
If you want a wand with range and damage, try farming Bishop for his staff in Beachhead. You don't have to do the whole thing, just the part where you fight him the first time.