Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your favourite thing in Valencia

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Post your own ideas below

My favourite thing is the great machine, it looks so grand and something so big contains even bigger mysteries which is cool

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 13, 2016 wrote:
Post your own ideas below

My favourite thing is the great machine, it looks so grand and something so big contains even bigger mysteries which is cool
Everything!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Oh, probably going toe-to-bolt with the Armada and jumping on their little pointy mechanical heads a lot. That never gets old.

Valencia would be better though if there were more monkeys in it.

-Indigo

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
anecorbie on Jan 13, 2016 wrote:
Everything!
Anecorbie, i definitely have to agree. One of the best graphic worlds, I like the awesome, scary Armada structures. Particularly, I like Sivella Academy. Oh, and is the huge machine called Cadiz?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
narnialover1104 on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
Anecorbie, i definitely have to agree. One of the best graphic worlds, I like the awesome, scary Armada structures. Particularly, I like Sivella Academy. Oh, and is the huge machine called Cadiz?
No the huge machine isn't Cadiz that's a skyway people suspect to be up and coming in valencia

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
I like the colours and the music and, well...everything! Just like Anecorbie and Narnialover.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
narnialover1104 on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
Cadiz is reported to be Kane's center of power. Whether Cadiz is a city (or city-state) or a skyway is something yet to be determined (my guess is the former, but who knows?)

Someone asked Blind Mew once what was in the Machine, and he impishly answered: "Certain death, of course!" Such a huge structure has to be something very important to Kane. Now, if we can slip into Valencia via an unwatched storm gate, and meet only lesser troops there (except for Phule, but he is on a mission) this seems to imply that the Aragon skyway is a provincial part of Valencia, perhaps older, not as populated, out of the central hub of Valencian activity. This implication seems to be confirmed by the draconian seizure by the Armada of Sivella Academy and its impressive library, and even more so by their blatant destruction of the isle of Granchia. I doubt the Armada - at least at this point in time - would dare to obliterate a land mass -- particularly a Valencian landmass -- if it were not in an out-of-the-way sort of place. So is this why Kane has the Machine constructed in the Aragon skyway, so that no one really realizes what he is up to? Naturally, 'certain death' or no, I look forward to entering the Machine and foiling Kane's evil plots (One hopes we foil them!)

So with simmering, sinister plots from evil villians, wonderful Italian Renaissance-inspired settings, fascinating da Vinci-style clockwork structures, a fabulous library, dramatic scenery -- what's not to love about Valencia!