Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What bundle should I get?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
So, My birthday is upcoming. And I thought I would add a pirate101 bundle to my wishlist. But the thing is, I can't decide which one. It's okay if this gets a late response, I have until late march.

-darkmoordude
Level 65

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
They are all great for you I would reccomend the admirals bundle, it will give you a weapon that has repel boarders, I am assuming you are a privateer by what you added at the end of your post

Happy Birthday

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
darkmoordude on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
So, My birthday is upcoming. And I thought I would add a pirate101 bundle to my wishlist. But the thing is, I can't decide which one. It's okay if this gets a late response, I have until late march.

-darkmoordude
Level 65
Empire Bundle is pretty cool as the Companion it gives is quite strong. But the Hoodoo Bundle has some really spooky clothes.

Admiral's Bundle is very underwhelming, and Cutthroat Bundle is decent

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
Happy early birthday! I don't have any bundles on any of my characters but I would recommend the Empire bundle, as much as I hate Nausica she is a really good companion, and I mean realllly good.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 16, 2016 wrote:
Empire Bundle is pretty cool as the Companion it gives is quite strong. But the Hoodoo Bundle has some really spooky clothes.

Admiral's Bundle is very underwhelming, and Cutthroat Bundle is decent
I find that these two are aimed at a certain class, admirals is more for privateers, hoodoo is obviously more for witchdoctors while the others are equal for any class

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I've decided on admiral's bundle :D thanks

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
darkmoordude on Jan 21, 2016 wrote:
I've decided on admiral's bundle :D thanks
Enjoy the sword and bull dog companion!