Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Housing based on the worlds

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
I think we need housing based on the different worlds, not by class. It's very successful in wizard, much preferred with far more customization options.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CaptainKaz on Jan 21, 2016 wrote:
I think we need housing based on the different worlds, not by class. It's very successful in wizard, much preferred with far more customization options.
Yes, yes, yes!!!!

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
They've been busy with, like, Book 15 and other stuff for 2 years and 8 months. But perhaps if they are taking that long, they are not only working on the Valencia storyline, and they are also adding new houses.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Wizard has school specific houses as well as houses based on worlds, so there's no reason we couldn't see the same thing here, should KI ever decide P101 is deserving of some attention and a new world or two. We do have some things that are sort of that way available -- the Empire bundle gave us a house very Aquilan in nature, while the Cut-throat bundle gave us a very Skull Island-ish island to live on.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
That's an awesome idea! We should make world-themed houses, and it would be cool if they had a tapestry in them to teleport us to that world. I know in Wizard they have various types of tapestries, like the one to the Bazaar. Oh, and what about this. Every time we have to farm Moo Manchu, we could have a Moo tapestry implemented!