Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's your pirate101 story?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
It all started back in 2012 when my brother asked me out of the blue if I wanted a pirate on pirate101. I accepted. He started making one with me. I chose a named fearless Jacob... Grant. Yes, it was different cause this was in beta. Anyway. I was in love with the game. I kept begging my brother to let me on to play. Since Jacob was on his account. After beta he let me make my pirate again. But this time, I could not find Grant. So I chose capstan. After that. I just zoomed through the game. But, since I was on his account. I wanted to be able to friend him. So I asked my mom if I could have my own account. Eventually I got one and we did an account transfer. Meaning we got an admin to transfer Jacob to my account. To pass the time. I made a named Crafty Joshua Ashburn. I deleted him later cause the playstyle is too hard for me. I just zoomed through quests. Also, I let my sister have her own pirate on my account. She kinda lost interest in it. So I just started questing with that pirate. She is currently in port regal. Anyway, on December 24th 2015. I got a good horoscope. It said I would end the day smiling. Me being the Aries that I am. I zoomed onto p101 and started playing. I asked my friend Husky Leo if he could help me with the medusa dungeon, But he said it was really easy. I belived him, and it was! Only one companion died. I got onto the final dungeon. And did the last stuff. And I had beat the game. After that I told my friend Helpful Aurora Parker that I had deviled eggs to make. Currently my main is Cheerful Nessa Yellowfish. My sister's pirate. So, if you see
Black Blake Deveraux
Cheerful Nessa Yellowfish/ Smart Evan Freeman
Gruff Kendrick Heath
Fearless Jacob Capstan/ Tiny Dino Percy

Feel free to say " Hello " I won't bite!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Feb 10, 2016 wrote:
It all started back in 2012 when my brother asked me out of the blue if I wanted a pirate on pirate101. I accepted. He started making one with me. I chose a named fearless Jacob... Grant. Yes, it was different cause this was in beta. Anyway. I was in love with the game. I kept begging my brother to let me on to play. Since Jacob was on his account. After beta he let me make my pirate again. But this time, I could not find Grant. So I chose capstan. After that. I just zoomed through the game. But, since I was on his account. I wanted to be able to friend him. So I asked my mom if I could have my own account. Eventually I got one and we did an account transfer. Meaning we got an admin to transfer Jacob to my account. To pass the time. I made a named Crafty Joshua Ashburn. I deleted him later cause the playstyle is too hard for me. I just zoomed through quests. Also, I let my sister have her own pirate on my account. She kinda lost interest in it. So I just started questing with that pirate. She is currently in port regal. Anyway, on December 24th 2015. I got a good horoscope. It said I would end the day smiling. Me being the Aries that I am. I zoomed onto p101 and started playing. I asked my friend Husky Leo if he could help me with the medusa dungeon, But he said it was really easy. I belived him, and it was! Only one companion died. I got onto the final dungeon. And did the last stuff. And I had beat the game. After that I told my friend Helpful Aurora Parker that I had deviled eggs to make. Currently my main is Cheerful Nessa Yellowfish. My sister's pirate. So, if you see
Black Blake Deveraux
Cheerful Nessa Yellowfish/ Smart Evan Freeman
Gruff Kendrick Heath
Fearless Jacob Capstan/ Tiny Dino Percy

Feel free to say " Hello " I won't bite!
In 2012 my main wizard was close to finishing Dragonspyre, when I noticed that KI was going to have Beta testing for a new game called Pirate101.
"Pirates?", I thought, "I loooove pirates!" And I signed up to be chosen for Beta testing. Well, I wasn't selected, but I checked the web site almost everyday, hoping that the testing would soon be over and I could play this game. I learned about the worlds, the trainers and classes ( I knew right away I wanted be a Swashbuckler! )
Then came the day when it was announced that if you made a purchase of a game card, you could play the game a week before launch!
The rest, as they say, is history.....P101 history!

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
I don't completely remember it all, but it was back when the game was in beta. Me, my dad and my siblings play wizard101 a lot, and if i remember correctly, my dad signed us up for beta and i think we actually got to play. However, I didn't truly start playing the game until 2013, where i made a new account and got to Valencia, before
quitting for some reason. But, last year i stopped paying for membership for a different game and decided to check it out again. I ended up buying membership the first day i started playing it and finished the game in less then a month. Now I am here, waiting for book 15 and trying to get my family members to play it. (Which hasn't been successful, sadly.)

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
anecorbie on Feb 10, 2016 wrote:
In 2012 my main wizard was close to finishing Dragonspyre, when I noticed that KI was going to have Beta testing for a new game called Pirate101.
"Pirates?", I thought, "I loooove pirates!" And I signed up to be chosen for Beta testing. Well, I wasn't selected, but I checked the web site almost everyday, hoping that the testing would soon be over and I could play this game. I learned about the worlds, the trainers and classes ( I knew right away I wanted be a Swashbuckler! )
Then came the day when it was announced that if you made a purchase of a game card, you could play the game a week before launch!
The rest, as they say, is history.....P101 history!
For me, it was almost the exact same. I was in Dragonspyre. But by this point I was a bit bored with Wizard101, so I stopped playing for a long time. Not long after, I heard about this new game called Pirate101. Then I had the exact same reaction (except for the game card thing.) I too, wanted to be a Swashbuckler. Then there was this whole thing when I was at my friends house, where I was able to tell what the majority of the images on Yu-Gi-Oh were, despite them being face down. I then wanted to be a witch-doctor.

Know what the funny part is? I got the urge to play Wizard101 again, and discovered I was literally ONE quest away from Malistaire's dungeon, and I discovered it after I had finished said quest.

The Grin Reaper

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I was surfing the web, hair waving behind me, the pixels splashing in my face when an ad popped up for this game, it looked cool so I decided to check it out, sometimes I go along with cool ads to see how it is, then it took me to the website to download this game, I followed the instructions and after a lot of hassle getting it work I finally begun my adventures, I doubt anyone has found the game this way

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I was noobing around w101 and I heard of p101. I didn't sign up for beta or anything, I just waited, waited, and waited until it was released. Texas got p101 before Washington did, and I was like "omg im never gonna get to play" (btw I was a lot stupid-er back then and I didn't know KI was in Texas). When I finally got it, I made a witch named billy or something and quit the game around blood shoals. I came back like a year later, deleted the witch for some reason, and then made another witch named corrupt lucas vries.

Well...so bye now.

Have a sad Valentine's Day. Nah, I'm kidding. You can just fly by it and ask her out on Easter or something.

Why do they host a Valentine's dance at school? That's seriously the least romantic place possible. I would rather dance in McDonalds.

Getting off-topic. And I said bye. It's long past time to shake my typing addiction.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Feb 11, 2016 wrote:
I was noobing around w101 and I heard of p101. I didn't sign up for beta or anything, I just waited, waited, and waited until it was released. Texas got p101 before Washington did, and I was like "omg im never gonna get to play" (btw I was a lot stupid-er back then and I didn't know KI was in Texas). When I finally got it, I made a witch named billy or something and quit the game around blood shoals. I came back like a year later, deleted the witch for some reason, and then made another witch named corrupt lucas vries.

Well...so bye now.

Have a sad Valentine's Day. Nah, I'm kidding. You can just fly by it and ask her out on Easter or something.

Why do they host a Valentine's dance at school? That's seriously the least romantic place possible. I would rather dance in McDonalds.

Getting off-topic. And I said bye. It's long past time to shake my typing addiction.
I would rather have a dance in a MOUTH. ( Yes I know it is strange but it would be better than a SCHOOL )